Cell Phones

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Cell Phones

Postby SnowyCheetah » November 11th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Here's mine, the BlackBerry Curve 8530. A fairly old phone from what I understand, although I didn't get mine until a few months ago. It's still amazing. I love it because I can tether it to my computer so I can have Internet access anywhere, even if it is a bit of a strain on the phone.

PIC00004.JPG
PIC00001.JPG

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Woeler » November 11th, 2011, 11:06 pm

Samsung star qwerty, and it sucks!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby MissAmberMarie » November 11th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Iphone 4 =D
Made by MissAmyMarie ;D
I belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Our daring, nerve and chivalry,
Set us Gryffindors apart

Made by me! =D
MissAmberMarie
I'm a Nala Fan =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

RAWR! <3

Nickname(s): Missy, Amber, Amber Marie
Pride Points: 5

Postby NaiaRulez » April 28th, 2015, 10:11 pm

Now I own a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus, just like that one;
(My first phone was a Vodafone Smartphone 3, it really sucks xD)
Attachments
galaxy-trend-plus-s7580-black-2.jpg
galaxy-trend-plus-s7580-black-2.jpg (78.1 KiB) Viewed 2685 times
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby nathalie » April 29th, 2015, 11:32 am

I have a white Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro (pro = keypad).
Got it because it's so small, I don't want one of those that are almost as big as a tablet.

I am from Belgium, so the keypad is Azerty ;)

nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Pride Points: 8

Postby Ninaroja » April 29th, 2015, 1:29 pm

I have an iPhone 4 - I've had it since April 2011 and it still works perfectly well :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » April 29th, 2015, 1:49 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]I have an iPhone 4 - I've had it since April 2011 and it still works perfectly well :)[/quote]

I had the 4S. It worked fine the entire time I had it, it even survived being dropped during a bike ride and falling down a hill... And then literally two months before my contract was up, I dropped it down the toilet and it broke.

I have an Xperia Z1 at the moment, though when my contract ends in September I will be selling the phone and cancelling the contract as I don't use anywhere near the amount of stuff I pay for on it. Will be better off switching to pay as you go. They already offered me a "free IPad" if I stay on the contract but I was like "Well it ain't free if you want me to pay £40 a month for it, is it?" and she hung up lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Marizzle » April 29th, 2015, 10:14 pm

I have an Elephone P2000 and it is literally the best cell phone I've had so far. It was quite cheap, taking into account all its characteristics and features it has. :cheese:

Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Buffy » May 4th, 2015, 6:14 pm

I just upgraded my phone in February. I now have an iPhone 5s and I'm very happy with it.
My previous phone was a Galaxy Duos or something... it was bad. Don't buy it. lol.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » May 11th, 2015, 6:30 am

I have a Pantech Flex. Got it for practically free and it does anything and everything I'd ever need it to do, Messenger, Chrome, games, regular phones stuff. Comes in quite handy as I often need a break from the computer because of the problems I have with my hand. My LDR would be a lot harder without it, that's for sure.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games