Cell Phones

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Cell Phones

Postby MalibuTrashDog » September 9th, 2011, 3:25 am

I have the Droid 2 Global which is a touch screen and has a slide up keyboard. It runs through Verizon and it's pretty fast. I like how I can use it as a computer while I'm on the go because it runs Flash and displays full HTML webpages. I can also download free ringtones and sounds, listen to Spotify or Pandora, play Angry Birds all for free thanks to the millions of apps it has. I can also use it in different countries with the SIM card slot it has built in just in case you decide to travel.

The only downside is the battery life 8(

MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby DLFix » September 9th, 2011, 10:01 pm

I have a good ol' Nokia whateverthenameis. I'm not that much into these new, fancy smart phones/iPhones with touch screens and stuff. I like BUTTONS. lol

Njut av livet och varje tugga is my version of Hakuna Matata.
DLFix
Denice with a C

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TM is king!!

Nickname(s): Denice, Dedde
Pride Points: 3

Postby Miharuka » September 10th, 2011, 5:39 pm

^ My brother haves that red one, ahaha! xD

I don't have a BlackBerry, not a iPhone either, because I don't use my phone often. So, I just keep my old phone, which is still working fine. xD
Image The Samsung Star. -w-''
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby LilTiger » September 10th, 2011, 7:58 pm

I hae an iPhone :P
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Cdot » September 10th, 2011, 7:59 pm

I have a LG Dare

Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Buffy » September 10th, 2011, 8:20 pm

I used to have a phone back in Norway, but here in Canada those things are more expensive so I don't have one now haha!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Katelyn23 » September 28th, 2011, 6:38 pm

I just bought an iPhone 4 a few days ago. Pretty impressed with it except for web browsing because I suck at using touch screen. I just realized how many apps there really are on the App store but the only problem is some of the Apps seem to crash a lot. But anyway I'm glad I bought it.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby ShweleBaba » September 29th, 2011, 3:08 am

I have a blackberry torch. my old phone died after being dropped in the snow during a blizzard haha, so my mom gave me her old phone. I don't use it for anything but texting though, so it's a waste to have it :P

Je sais que derrière les nuages va naître un grand soleil!
ShweleBaba
Siyakubongela

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Busa Simba, busa Simba!

Pride Points: 2

Postby NalaKiaraTani » October 23rd, 2011, 11:11 pm

I have a pink Samsung Seek
Feed a monster- STOP ABORTION!
NalaKiaraTani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Care Bear or Squeak
Pride Points: 6

Postby pitbullangel » October 24th, 2011, 9:53 pm

we just don't have the budget for me to have a cellphone, and my husband just shut his off. lol we can survive just fine without them and use a prepaid for traveling in case of emergency.
pitbullangel
4ever Lion King Fan

Pit Bull Advocate

Pride Points: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games