Celebrity Crushes?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Celebrity Crushes?

Postby AdAstrα » July 29th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Ever had one? I know I have.. ;)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Re: Celebrity Crushes?

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 29th, 2011, 11:05 pm

I know I have a crush on Tom Felton ^__^;;;
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ultra Fox » July 29th, 2011, 11:23 pm

Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Misiziri » July 29th, 2011, 11:49 pm

Ashton Kutcher :dreamy:
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Annie » July 30th, 2011, 12:34 am

Oh my gosh, I have far too many!...if you can't tell, I really like Asian people.

Jackie Chan (He's my 'old man' crush too)

Miyavi (Yes, that is a dude)

Kim Bum (Haha, I know...bum)

Iseya Yusuke

Shun Oguri

Jin Akanishi

Jeeja Yanin (I don't care if she's a girl)

I do have a few English/American/etc crushes, but not as many and I don't like them as much.

Matthew Boderick (Only as Ferris Bueller)

Johnny Depp (Dur)
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby FlipMode » July 30th, 2011, 1:08 am

I would not say they were "crushes" but...

Emma Watson (when she does not look like jail bait), got to say though, not a big fan of her new hairstyle, but it does make her look older at least.

And Canadian Electro-pop artist "LIGHTS", although she is looking way too skinny these days =/ and I am pretty sure she gets progressively more so, not to mention she has a ton of tattoos now
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Kopalover » July 30th, 2011, 2:35 am

WELL

Matthew Gray Gubler

Justin Bieber

Johnny Depp

Neil Patrick Harris

Mitchell Musso

Hayden Christensen
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby MalibuTrashDog » July 30th, 2011, 6:35 am

Omg I have a lot.

Jensen Ankles

Misha Collins

Michael Hall

Alan Rickman

Emma Watson

Daniel Radcliffe
Last edited by MalibuTrashDog on July 30th, 2011, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby WildSimba » July 30th, 2011, 6:52 am

Molly Ringwald

Wiona Ryder

:3
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SophieCub » July 30th, 2011, 10:24 am

Had a few myself :)

Josh Hutcherson

Ian Somerhalder

Cory Monteith

Darren Criss
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Next

Return to Fun and Games