What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 23rd, 2014, 4:04 pm

Drank, breathed, move, type, etc.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby HasiraKali » June 24th, 2014, 12:08 am

Jury duty. Didn't even get called to a courtroom, I spent all day in the central jury room. Long and boring, even though I had a good book.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby KingCub » June 24th, 2014, 12:40 am

Took my last final exam for the year (YAYAYAYAY!) And basically sat around all day
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby The Spirit of Life » June 24th, 2014, 2:55 am

Went to physio for my injured knee. Blah.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Shadowfax » September 23rd, 2014, 5:59 pm

Hauled myself out of bed at 9am after a lovely ten hour snooze. Headed off into town to get something to wear for the funeral next week. Also treated the dog and my mums dogs to some toys, bought family chocolate and my boyfriend some new bits for his new job. Did the food shop, came home and took the dog to mums. Had lunch over there, then went to see my friends horse with my sister. We both had a lovely ride with Velvet, then went back to mums. I cleaned the rats out, fed the snake and collected some stuff before taking dog back home. Did a load of housework, showered and now I am chilling till I have to make dinner in half hour =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby The Spirit of Life » September 23rd, 2014, 9:53 pm

Got my hair cut and mowed the lawn.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Postby Lauren » September 24th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Went to school and had lunch with a friend of mine before my day ended. After school, I went to Starbucks to buy a Cappuccino coffee. :) Now I'm just watching TV and will probably start watching Titanic tonight.

Coffee = Always yummy <3
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spirit of Life » September 24th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Exercised and hung out with some people.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Postby Shadowfax » September 25th, 2014, 7:47 pm

Worked, picked dog up, took dog shopping, picked boyfriend up, had dinner, dropped boyfriend off at work and now I am gonna play some Skyrim. Really want to watch some Full metal alchemist, but bf is working till late so can't D:
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Buffy » October 22nd, 2014, 4:48 am

Woke up, went to work, came home, watched an episode of Parenthood, took a shower, now going to bed.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games