What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby Shadowfax » August 17th, 2016, 6:24 pm

Worked 7-4.30. Spent alot of time with my animals today which was good. Came home and had mega cuddles with my bebe, now we're watching the end of Shrek before her bed time.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » August 18th, 2016, 2:12 am

Went out with mom for most of the day. :dreamy:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby HasiraKali » August 18th, 2016, 4:08 am

Bored out of my mind in training for our new state teacher evaluation system... feel very inadequate right now, and I'm not the only one. :/

Then, I went to my ENT and was diagnosed with chronic migraine. Yay.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » August 20th, 2016, 3:11 am

Went to the High School to get registred, went to a lake, a river, and came back here. :D ;)
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby HasiraKali » August 20th, 2016, 6:25 am

I worked in my classroom most of the morning. I basically was done with setting things up, so I worked on getting things together for the first week and making copies. Then we worked on our lesson plans for the afternoon. We got through the end of September, so that's going to be nice.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » August 20th, 2016, 1:43 pm

^When does school start where you are?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby Sushi » August 20th, 2016, 2:36 pm

for the first time in quite a while. Absolutely nothing :D
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)
Pride Points: 2

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » August 20th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Volunteer work. :)
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby Marizzle » August 21st, 2016, 12:24 am

Stayed home all day. Spent most of it listening to music and drawing, though. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Gemini » October 5th, 2016, 3:13 am

Got up at 7 to catch the bus so I could make my class at 8. Had coffee and went straight until noon - o-chem, livestock production, and then English - and then I had a break. Went home and chilled for a bit and then went to my 2 PM lab at the swine facility. Got to castrate a piglet, give it shots, notch its ears, and clip its teeth, so that was pretty cool. Now I'm going to work on my English homework.

All in all, not a bad day. Didn't even work a shift today. Aha. :chuckle:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games