What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby Marizzle » June 14th, 2016, 2:34 am

^OMG, THIS. Also, good job making me laugh there! :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Gaze » June 14th, 2016, 10:34 pm

woke up feeling profoundly exhausted and drained.....slowly started my day, ate the Boston Markets BBQ chicken and mashed potatoes frozen microwave meal I have been DYING to have. the mashed potatoes had a great texture, but flavor was not buttery enough....BBQ chicken breast was smaller than the image suggested, but pretty good overall.....BBQ sauce maybe was a little too heavy on the high fructose corn syrup - and thats not something I would usually say.....anyway, I'd say the meal was "disappointing, yet satisfying." then I helped as my roommate, partner, and 2 friends worked together to carry a gigantic $180 inflatable river raft w/ multiple seats and an integrated cooler for brewskis, and shove it into the trunk of a car in order to bring it back to the local Costco and return it. loved carrying the massive float into the store and watching it be returned, no questions asked. then I browsed the Costco in an extremely disoriented stupor. haven't been to costco since I was a child. there were two high-def TVs next to each other, one playing TLK and one playing Zootopia. there was my life's goal, a bottle of Dom Perignon, on display behind glass. at the end of the day, all I bought was a large box of Uncrustables, and a massive 54-pack of Rice Krispie treats, partially because I genuinely wanted them and partially because it seemed like a funny joke since usually the only ppl who own massive 54-packs of Rice Krispie treats are established parents with huge pantries of junk food. now I'm sitting in this chair watching A Bug's Life feeling exhausted and like all moisture has been sapped from my body
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby HasiraKali » June 14th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Cleaned out the freezer, went grocery shopping, apparently took a nap, and now I'm cooking stuff.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Marizzle » June 15th, 2016, 1:23 am

Literally nothing, besides surfing the net, watching the soccer game and waiting for my CNAC grade. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby FireAndSun » June 15th, 2016, 2:49 am

Still a whole lot of nothing for the most part. :P Though I actually got out of my room for a bit, so it wasn't a bad day overall.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Leviara_Lioness » June 15th, 2016, 5:16 am

[quote="Sadiki"]woke up feeling profoundly exhausted and drained.....slowly started my day, ate the Boston Markets BBQ chicken and mashed potatoes frozen microwave meal I have been DYING to have. the mashed potatoes had a great texture, but flavor was not buttery enough....BBQ chicken breast was smaller than the image suggested, but pretty good overall.....BBQ sauce maybe was a little too heavy on the high fructose corn syrup - and thats not something I would usually say.....anyway, I'd say the meal was "disappointing, yet satisfying." then I helped as my roommate, partner, and 2 friends worked together to carry a gigantic $180 inflatable river raft w/ multiple seats and an integrated cooler for brewskis, and shove it into the trunk of a car in order to bring it back to the local Costco and return it. loved carrying the massive float into the store and watching it be returned, no questions asked. then I browsed the Costco in an extremely disoriented stupor. haven't been to costco since I was a child. there were two high-def TVs next to each other, one playing TLK and one playing Zootopia. there was my life's goal, a bottle of Dom Perignon, on display behind glass. at the end of the day, all I bought was a large box of Uncrustables, and a massive 54-pack of Rice Krispie treats, partially because I genuinely wanted them and partially because it seemed like a funny joke since usually the only ppl who own massive 54-packs of Rice Krispie treats are established parents with huge pantries of junk food. now I'm sitting in this chair watching A Bug's Life feeling exhausted and like all moisture has been sapped from my body[/quote]

Wow Sadiki, we had an adventurous day, didnt we :dreamy: that all sounded fun, the Food sounded good! Oh as for the mashed potatoes, just add more butter seasoning I always do, makes up for it, As for the chicken well you could cook Two of those meals and add pieces from the second one, to make it have more than the first, so its not as disappointing . Hmm as for the rice Krispie stuff, that sounds yummy!

Well today I sat on the floor in my Vacant Empty bed room in my Blue Jeans and Lioness sweatshirt contemplating what it will be like in Jerusalem Israel when I arrive on the 27th June, Also was thinking about when I get there, What my new Home there will be Like, as I move into it on the 28th June, in Just 14 Days.
So it thundered and rained today, I listened to it too, was soothing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Carl » June 15th, 2016, 7:56 am

I finished off The Amazing World of Gumball, went to work, and that's about it, tbh. That was my whole day. It sure was tiring.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Leviara_Lioness » June 15th, 2016, 2:58 pm

Hmmm sofar as of, I got up at 5am then was already dressed, in my Same heavy warm Levi Jeans and Lioness sweatshirt, been wearing for the last 3 weeks, cause all my clothes are gone and Shipped over are now in Israel.. I then went below then to breakfast, waffles on paper plates xD, coffee with no creamer, daddy lion and I discussed things of our now just 12 days away GT from Moving out of our home!Then I went up to my room, relaxed and then went below out to the back yard, wandered around a bit, then back in.. then daddy lion left for the store to get some basics/foods stuffs to hold us by till were gone to Jerusalem Israel, on the 27th of this month.
We were Notified by El Al Israel Air Shipping and Israeli Officials that Our Shipped Cargo Freight Reached Israel unharmed a day ago and is being processed as they go through our stuff and check things, in Customs to make sure all is ok.

Otherwise thats it, for now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 19th, 2016, 10:16 pm

Took an aaaaawesome 5-hour training volunteer course at the country park SH and I volunteer at, then chilled at home. :P
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FireAndSun » June 19th, 2016, 10:23 pm

A whole lot of nothing.
FireAndSun

Pride Points: 25

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games