What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 2nd, 2016, 4:30 am

Rested allot, did moving stuff, oh the joy of organizing :awaken: , nice part is the Visa's passports are all in order/ready and done, did some final paperwork on my Profile Israeli authorities will see and need and then scan for thier files, then ate lunch, then rested, then got up, and between it all it was ok..now I'm here at MLK posting to relax. :cool2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Rachel-Lioness » May 2nd, 2016, 5:27 pm

Get out of bed pretty much and get ready for the day. :p
Signature made by Simbasmate. ;)
Rachel-Lioness
The Storm chasing queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa!

Pride Points: 7

Postby Marizzle » May 3rd, 2016, 12:21 am

Today, I went to school. After I was done with classes, I also went to McDonald's, as I didn't have lunch and was starving. :chuckle: Later, at home, I worked at an assignment then spent the evening working on my fursuit. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 3rd, 2016, 4:57 am

Did more moving stuff/organizing, marked my calendar for this month on the 3rd, 10th,17th 24th, and 31st as to the days I'll do certain things.. Moving is fun, exciting and exhausting but worth it all in the End. Buying our home as we did was the easy part that place is huge 10,226 Square Feet, the property is 11,302 Square Feet for a total of 21,528 Square Feet of area! now the fun of moving/arranging and shipping by El Al Israel Air Freight, thats a tad more complex, but they have good insurance thats the good part!
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Rachel-Lioness » May 3rd, 2016, 5:39 pm

Get out of bed. lol Does that count?
Signature made by Simbasmate. ;)
Rachel-Lioness
The Storm chasing queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa!

Pride Points: 7

Postby Marizzle » May 4th, 2016, 12:53 am

Went to school, then came back home and worked on my fursuit.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 4th, 2016, 5:10 am

[quote="Rachel-Lioness"]Get out of bed. lol Does that count?[/quote]
Yes Rachel it certainly does! I did that too, at 04:55 am today.
Well lessee, did more moving/arranging stuff, then rested after breakfast feeling not too good, suddenly got up to throw up 5 times as breakfast badly disagreed with me, then got up for lunch, ate, then was not feeling too great then threw up 4 times as lunch really pissed off my lioness tummy, then recovered slowly, then rested and got up at 17:53 then got into the shower, that was nice, did that shower at 110F degrees, for 75 mins which after my chronic throwing up illness ripped my lioness bodd up earlier, that shower was freeking heaven! then after that came below drank coffee with daddy lion, refused my snack completely, but drank coffee with cinnamon creamer, which was soothing.. then I got online as I'm now here.
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby Squeely » May 5th, 2016, 4:58 am

Rode my exercise bike a good amount, got roughly 10 minutes of sun and fresh air with my cats in the backyard, been browsing forums including this one and watching YouTube videos.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby HasiraKali » May 5th, 2016, 11:45 pm

Quoted TLK as I taught food webs. :p Got a lot of "Awww yeah Miss!"
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby SimbasMate » May 6th, 2016, 12:21 am

Not much, really. The only exciting thing I did today was bake dog treats. lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games