What was the last book you read?

Re: What was the last book you read?

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 23rd, 2010, 8:38 pm

The last book I've read was Journey in the centre of the earth. It was pretty good for such an old book.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Uzoma » January 25th, 2010, 7:06 pm

Right now I´m reading Cirque de Freak by Darran Shane. It is really awesome. :D
Uzoma

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Animals have feelings too.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Annie » January 25th, 2010, 8:03 pm

Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde...so brillaint!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby SimbasMate » February 9th, 2010, 4:25 pm

Children Of The River by Linda Crew. I have to read it for school. :P
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby ArchangelZizi » February 9th, 2010, 4:56 pm

The Host by Stephanie Meyer.. took a little while to get into but after I did it was awesome ^_^
ArchangelZizi

Ellur Ellur

Pride Points: 1

Postby WildSimba » February 10th, 2010, 6:27 am

I'm currently reading Kiss The Girls by James Patterson. It's pretty brutal. Wouldn't suggest it if your very homophobic, or if your faint of heart, definately. I was certainly rooting for Kate McTeirman though.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby shadowdream » February 12th, 2010, 1:06 am

[quote="Annie"]Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde...so brillaint![/quote]

is that a good book, I really want to read it but I've seen trailers for the movies (Ben Barnes is soo Hot) and I don't know if I should or not.

any way Right now I'm reading three novels and hundreds of mangas but at the moment the novels are
Interview With the Vampire by Ann Rice
second book to House of Night
and I just and I meen just finished the sixthed book of Warriors.
Kimya-->Image<--Thanks to Taki/Simba
My DA--> http://shadowdream-kaoru.deviantart.com
shadowdream

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow

Postby Uzoma » February 12th, 2010, 5:00 pm

The last book I read for ..... a few days was "Gefangene des Blutes" by Lara Adrian.^^
Currently I´m reading "Das Lächeln deines Mörders" by Karen Rose. :)
Uzoma

Animals have feelings too.

Postby Dutch » February 12th, 2010, 5:14 pm

I'm almost done with reading Leviathan by David Lynn Golemon.
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby Cdot » February 13th, 2010, 6:43 am

The Lion King (Golden Book)
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

PreviousNext

Return to The Den