Can someone help?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Can someone help?

Postby serra20 » April 13th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Okay,there's nothing that would hurt me or anything.It's just...

I am preparing to do a main site for my forum http://jennafan.phpbbnew.com/ .I just want to get it to be...at least with good content.So,I just want to say that if anyone wants to help with anything like web host,design,content ideas etc.are truly welcome to participate.

That's all for now.If anyone's interested,contact me. :wink2:
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Re: Can someone help?

Postby SimbaStar » May 25th, 2009, 11:35 am

You mean you need a extra admin or a mod to help you to build your forum up?
SimbaStar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fun and Games