Foreign Language Topic

Re: Foreign Language Topic

Postby it means no worries » June 12th, 2015, 6:08 pm

J'aurai ma moto demain!!
(I will have my motorbike tomorrow!!)
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Marizzle » June 12th, 2015, 7:30 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Lo siento por la responsa atrasada. Estoy muy preocupada con mi graduacion esta semana. xD Pero agradezco las palabras buenas de ti y de "Marshmallow" (lol :)); yo aprendi espanol a mi escuela, aunque yo tambien leia muchos fanfics en espanol cuando era en los grados 10 y 11, y eso me ayudaba mucho! :P

(Sorry for the late reply. I'm very busy with graduation this week. But I appreciate the good words from you and "Marshmallow" (lol :)); I learned Spanish at my school, although I also read a lot of fanfics in Spanish when I was in grades 10 and 11, and that helped me a lot! :P)[/quote]
Como te entendo. Eu ando a estudar para os meus 2 exames finais (História e Português), que vão conter a matéria de 3 anos escolares. É enervante. :ugh: Não precisas de agradecer, eu apenas disse a verdade! :P Eu aprendi Espanhol através de desenhos animados e novelas, apesar de não ser fluente. Se quiseres treinar a língua ainda mais, podemos fazê-lo por MP, sempre que quiseres! ;) Até a mim me ajudaria, portanto... :P

(I know the feeling. I have been studying for my 2 final exams (History and Portuguese), which will contain all the subjects from 3 school years. It's enervating. You don't need to thank me, I simply said the truth. I learned Spanish through cartoons and soap operas, although I'm not fluent [in it]. If you want to train the language even further, we can do it through PM, any time you want! It would even help me, so...)

[quote="it means no worries"]J'aurai ma moto demain!!
(I will have my motorbike tomorrow!!)[/quote]
Eso es fantástico! Que bueno es oir eso (o mejor, leer eso :lol:)

(That's fantastic! It's great to hear that (Or better, to read that))
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby it means no worries » June 12th, 2015, 8:37 pm

J'adore ma moto!

(I love my bike!)
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » June 14th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Ik hou van Wicked. Het is mijn favoriet musical, samen met De Leeuwenkoning. :cheese:
(I love Wicked. It is my favourite musical, together with The Lion King.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby it means no worries » June 16th, 2015, 7:11 am

JE NE PEUX PAS ATTENDS POR FALLOUT 4!!!!!!

(I cant wait for fallout 4 :))
it means no worries

Postby Marizzle » June 16th, 2015, 11:50 am

Ich will nach Haus gehen. :ugh:
(I want to go home!)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby it means no worries » June 16th, 2015, 1:26 pm

^ moi aussi

(me also)
it means no worries

Postby Marizzle » June 16th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Acabei de almoçar! Adoro pizza. :P
(I just had lunch! I love pizza.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby it means no worries » June 16th, 2015, 1:42 pm

je suis fatigue
(im tired)
it means no worries

Postby Marizzle » June 29th, 2015, 6:16 pm

Okay. Está tanto calor. Estar 40 graus não é incomum aqui, mas, ainda assim, não é fácil de suportar esta temperatura. Neste momento, estou mesmo "Adoro-te, ventoinha.". :ugh:
(Okay. It's so hot. It's not uncommon tho have 40ºC here, but, even so, it's not easy to tolerate this temperature. At the moment, I'm seriously like "I love you, fan.".)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to The Den