Foreign Language Topic

Re: Foreign Language Topic

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 15th, 2015, 10:49 pm

Es laikam esmu vienīgā Latviete šeit. . . . Ha ha. <.<; Es nu jau laikam palikšu šeit savā stūrī.
(I probably am the only Latvian here. . . . Ha ha. <.<; I guess I'll stay here in my corner.)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Marizzle » April 16th, 2015, 2:51 pm

Por acaso, eu tenho um amigo Letão. Quer dizer, ele nasceu na Rússia, mas também tem nacionalidade Letã, pois um dos pais deles é Letão e ele viveu lá muitos anos, antes de se mudar para a Bélgica. Pode tornar-se confuso, ao ouvir, na verdade. :lol:

(Actually, I have a Latvian friend. I mean, he was born in Russia, but he also has Latvian nationality, because one of his parents is Latvian and he lived in the country for many years, before moving to Belgium. It can be a bit confusing while listening, honestly.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 16th, 2015, 11:33 pm

[quote="Marizzle"]Yep, concordo contigo. :lol: Não resisto a dizer isto, mas estou feliz por ver alguém a falar Holandês aqui. Ando a estudar a língua, mas ainda só sei os básicos. :innocent:

(Yep, I agree with you. I can't resist saying this, but I'm happy to see someone speaking Dutch here. I'm studying the language, but I still only know the basics.)[/quote]

Sorry for late response, I'd be happy to help you out with your Dutch if I can. I'm helping a friend of mine to learn better English as well.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Mr Meow » April 17th, 2015, 12:32 am

Nederlands is hier precies wel populair, hè? :P

(Dutch seems to be popular here. :P )
Mr Meow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Marizzle » April 17th, 2015, 1:09 am

[quote="Nicholas"]
Sorry for late response, I'd be happy to help you out with your Dutch if I can. I'm helping a friend of mine to learn better English as well.[/quote]
Oh my, that'd be amazing! :kiaraexcited; My biggest problem, honestly, is truly not having anyone to speak (in this case, write) in Dutch, daily. Learning things off a book is useful, but progress is far slower. :/

---
Ik heb dat ook gemerkt. Het lijkt wel alsof er hier veel mensen nederlands spreken. :excited:
Het spijt me, mijn nederlands is niet zo goed. :lol:

(I also noticed that. It seems like many people here speak Dutch. I'm sorry, my Dutch is not very good.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Mr Meow » April 17th, 2015, 1:13 am

[quote="Marizzle"][quote="Nicholas"]
Sorry for late response, I'd be happy to help you out with your Dutch if I can. I'm helping a friend of mine to learn better English as well.[/quote]
Oh my, that'd be amazing! :kiaraexcited; My biggest problem, honestly, is truly not having anyone to speak (in this case, write) in Dutch, daily. Learning things off a book is useful, but progress is far slower. :/

---
Ik heb dat ook gemerkt. Het lijkt wel alsof er hier veel mensen nederlands spreken. :excited:

(I also noticed that. It seems like many people here speak Dutch. I'm sorry, my Dutch is not very good.)[/quote]
Blijkbaar toch!
En jouw Nederlands is prima, je hoeft je niet te verontschuldigen. :P

(Apparently so! And your Dutch is fine, no need to apologise.)
Mr Meow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 17th, 2015, 7:45 pm

[quote="Marizzle"][quote="Nicholas"]

---

(I also noticed that. It seems like many people here speak Dutch. I'm sorry, my Dutch is not very good.)[/quote]

Lol your Dutch looks pretty good actually. Be free to write Dutch to me anyhow and I will correct all mistakes, if you feel it'll actually help at least. Any other suggestion is also fine with me.

@Mr. Meow Ook een Nederlander? : P
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Mr Meow » April 17th, 2015, 7:58 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]

Lol your Dutch looks pretty good actually. Be free to write Dutch to me anyhow and I will correct all mistakes, if you feel it'll actually help at least. Any other suggestion is also fine with me.

@Mr. Meow Ook een Nederlander? : P[/quote]
Een Belg, maar Nederlands is Nederlands, toch? :P

(A Belgian, but Dutch is Dutch regardless, right?)
Mr Meow

Postby NaiaRulez » April 17th, 2015, 8:17 pm

Ahir vaig quedar amb un amic meu del institut, va ser bestial! Vam donar una volta pel parc i vam menjar gelats :P I vam fer reptes super graciosos y bromes, com per exemple telefonar a números desconeguts o fer bromes a gent desconeguda, però quasi ens fiquem en un embolic jaja, m'encantaria tornar a quedar amb ell jaja. :D
(Yesterday I dated with my friend from our high school, It was a blast! We went to the park near our school and we ate ice cream. We did very funny challenges and pranks, like phoning to uknown phone numbers or talking to unknown people, but we such almost get into a trouble haha, I really would like to date with him one more time)
NaiaRulez

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Marizzle » April 17th, 2015, 9:07 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]Lol your Dutch looks pretty good actually. Be free to write Dutch to me anyhow and I will correct all mistakes, if you feel it'll actually help at least. Any other suggestion is also fine with me.[/quote]
Dankjewel! :D (Thank you!)
That's a great idea, thank you very much, truly. :excited:

[quote="Mr Meow"]
Een Belg, maar Nederlands is Nederlands, toch? :P

(A Belgian, but Dutch is Dutch regardless, right?)[/quote]
Mijn vriendin is ook Belgische. In Juli, ga ik om haar te bezoeken. Ik heb nog nooit België bezoeken, daarom ben ik blij. :lol:

(My girlfriend is also Belgian. In July, I am going to visit her. I've never visited Belgium, so, I'm excited.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to The Den