Your Favorite Villian

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Your Favorite Villian

Postby AdAstrα » August 14th, 2011, 1:09 pm

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame is the ultimate villain. Seriously, he's so screwed up, it scared me. He's a villain you love to hate. xD[/quote]
I know right! He's such a complex villain too; completely twisted and horrible and yet there's something very human about him too. It's weird. He seriously creeps me out.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Lauren » August 15th, 2011, 5:28 am

[quote="AdAstra"][quote="KopsTheTerminator"]Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame is the ultimate villain. Seriously, he's so screwed up, it scared me. He's a villain you love to hate. xD[/quote]
I know right! He's such a complex villain too; completely twisted and horrible and yet there's something very human about him too. It's weird. He seriously creeps me out.[/quote]
I absolutely agree. Frollo has that dark personality when it comes to making someone miserable in their life, and that's exactly what he does to Quasimodo. From the start, you can see through his evilness all the way till the end.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby NalaKiaraTani » August 16th, 2011, 7:56 pm

Let's see I love a lot of villians but my all time favorite would have to be Thunder Monsoon Kinyedh. He is the evilest monster ever and I draw him well.
And as for ones you guys would recognize (well not really) Beatrice- Umineko
Feed a monster- STOP ABORTION!
NalaKiaraTani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Care Bear or Squeak
Pride Points: 6

Postby CrazyNuka » August 20th, 2011, 6:45 am

New list of my favorite Villains.

Scar from the Lion King- The Best! xD
Zira from the Lion King 2
Rene Belloq from Indiana Jones
Johnny Lawrence from Karate Kid
Tai Lung and Lord Shen from Kung Fu Panda franchise.
Sid Phillips from Toy Story
Ursala from the Little Mermaid
Ratigan from the Great Mouse Detective
Zigzag from The Thief and the Coppler
Amos Slade from Fox in the Hound
The Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Randall from Monsters Inc.
The Joker from the Batman franchise
The Green Goblin from Spiderman franchise
Riku and Baridi from Savu0211 comics from DA.
Volgin from Metal Gear Solid 3.
Carface from All Dogs Go To Heaven
Sharptooth from The Land Before Time
Rattlesnake Jake from Rango
Almost all Disney Villains xD
and last but not least xD
Mostly i like all villains x3 My most favorite is always Scar. >;3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Misiziri » August 20th, 2011, 7:15 am

I forgot about Rattlesnake Jake. He's awesome.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby CrazyNuka » August 20th, 2011, 8:12 am

Yes he is a great villain. >:3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Lauren » August 20th, 2011, 5:27 pm

Edited.
Last edited by Lauren on February 15th, 2014, 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren

Postby Miharuka » October 3rd, 2011, 9:43 pm

I have a lot. I love villians!
One of my favorites is Zant from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I love him!!
When I saw him at first I was like: ''He's pretty cool!!''
Then I got to fight him and he went all crazy and all that and I was like: ''OMG! HE'S AWESOME!!'' :'D
He makes funny sounds when you fight him and he is fun to fight against too!
Last edited by Miharuka on November 1st, 2011, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby Maleficent » November 1st, 2011, 3:41 pm

I suddenly like more villains: Kaa, Sir Hiss, and Jafar. lol
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby Miharuka » November 1st, 2011, 6:54 pm

Jafar is pretty cool. ^^ Altough I can't remember that much about him. xD Been such a while I've seen that movie.

[quote="NalaKiaraTani"]And as for ones you guys would recognize (well not really) Beatrice- Umineko[/quote]

YES!! Breatrice is awesome!! >w<
I love her laugh. xD
That's just a true witch laugh.

Another one of my favorites is Ganondorf. :3
from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time, windwaker&twilight princess. (again zelda, sorry. xD)
I haven't been playing any other game of Zelda, really..
Anyways, I love him in all the games. x3
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games