Personality disorder test

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Personality disorder test

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 21st, 2016, 4:00 pm

[quote="FireAndSun"]It wasn't that I was worried everything was too high. It's that everything seemed too low the last time I took it. Of course I'm definitely not going to use this as a accurate way to gauge my mental state. It's just amusing to see all the ways the test says I'm messed up. But the avoidant thing is definitely noticeable.[/quote]

Avoidant is the only one that is always consistent in my results while everything else fluctuates to me. Honestly I'm 99% sure I've actually got that disorder as social anxiety has always been a very big problem for me and I identify with all the symptoms but I'd rather not self-diagnose before seeing a professional about it.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simbaholikov » May 21st, 2016, 4:05 pm

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid | High
Schizoid | High
Schizotypal | High
Antisocial | Moderate
Borderline | Low
Histrionic | Low
Narcissistic | Moderate
Avoidant | Moderate
Dependent | Low
Obsessive-Compulsive | Low

Fair enough I guess. As they say the questions don't have any middle ground so it's either just 'Yes' or 'No' so it's definitely not the most accurate test ever but fair enough for a general idea. :curious:
Also better results now than a few years ago. :P
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FireAndSun » May 21st, 2016, 4:06 pm

I'm not even what's wrong with me most of the time. I really ought to go see a psychologist. An internet test certainly isn't the most accurate gauge of what's wrong with me. The only things have stayed consistent for me are the antisocial and avoidant thing. And that went even higher than last time. Probably the most accurate thing on there to be honest is the low narcissistic rating.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 21st, 2016, 9:38 pm

I was low for all of them apart from being moderate for Schizotypal and Histrionic
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 22nd, 2016, 3:29 am

Funny enough, I answered them honestly, but it was (Yes) or (No) it left very little room for flexibility, I rated high on everything except the last two on the Low end of the scale, as thats not a constant state of mood for me, or it would show up here even at MLK, but honestly being Bi-Polar 1 Mood Disorder/Schizophrenia Axis IV, I'd say personally for me that chart rating I got was Accurate for me @ 99.95% ( +/- .05% Error) , rarely do I say such a thing for my self, but since I study intensely (off School Time) Psychology/Psychiatry, as I know my mental illness extremely well I know it personally inside and out, few Patients have that kinda advantage to deal with it, so this one Test pretty well got it dead on for me personally, as I re-took it 6 more times, just to see if there were any variances, they all came out the same, for me.
Infact heres another online Psyche Testing Place.
http://www.healthyplace.com/psychological-tests/
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Carl » May 27th, 2016, 7:01 am

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid | Moderate
Schizoid | Moderate
Schizotypal | High
Antisocial | Moderate
Borderline | High
Histrionic | High
Narcissistic | Moderate
Avoidant | Very High
Dependent | High
Obsessive-Compulsive | High

I'm not surprised at all. I have a lot of issues and I really would see a psychologist to get whatever the hell is wrong with me diagnosed if I could. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to actually get diagnosed and maybe even get medicine or therapy of some kind to help make me a bit more functional. People have been telling me to see someone for years for this exact reason.

That said, I don't think any of the ones that say "moderate" are issues I have, and in fact only think that, of these, Schizotypal, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive are possible; well, I've had numerous screenings tell me to see someone about that last one, and the other three I'm very, very likely to have based on well, what they are. I'm sure most of the forum knows I'm avoidant and dependent in behavior, and after refreshing myself on schizotypal it seems likely as well, especially considering that it's more common in people who have schizophrenic relatives and yep, my aunt is schizophrenic. So I definitely need to see someone as soon as I can and get help of some kind.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Previous

Return to Fun and Games