What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » November 2nd, 2014, 5:52 pm

"If you have to ask what jazz is, you'll never know." ~ Louis Armstrong
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 2nd, 2014, 6:11 pm

Not really feeling school tomorrow.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » November 2nd, 2014, 8:25 pm

When you wish upon a star..... c:
S1mb4 D4 L10n

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 2nd, 2014, 8:30 pm

Well I don't really know if that's gonna be possible.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » November 2nd, 2014, 9:05 pm

Not a fan of my boyfriends boss right now -_- Hasn't paid him for three weeks and he himself is off enjoying his holiday. Grrr.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » November 2nd, 2014, 9:20 pm

^ Wait... is it legal there to go three weeks in a job without being paid? That doesn't seem right...

---

Okay, so, I guess I'm not ready for adult life, can I be 16 again please lol #facebookisascaryplacerightnowandsoisalmosteverywhereelse
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shadowfax » November 2nd, 2014, 9:25 pm

^ It's legal yeh. I get paid monthly, but he's meant to be paid fortnightly and he hasn't been paid now for three weeks which is really taking the mick now :\
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » November 2nd, 2014, 9:38 pm

^ Ah right, monthly things do happen sometimes here too, just not all that commonly. If he's supposed to be paid sooner than 3 weeks then something should be done to right this though.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 2nd, 2014, 9:54 pm

I really don't want to go tomorrow. Can there be a flash flood that only damages the building please?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » November 2nd, 2014, 10:00 pm

Why are my feet so cold :?
S1mb4 D4 L10n

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games