Catsitting starts today!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Catsitting starts today!

Postby Buffy » June 28th, 2009, 11:23 am

Yep! Our friends have traveled to America, so I will be catsitting their kitty till the 14th I think it was.
I will get some breakfast and then walk up and feed the kitty cat!
This should be fun! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Re: Catsitting starts today!

Postby Simba » June 28th, 2009, 5:47 pm

sounds like fun. if there was any demand in my area for catsitters I'd do that...but most people just leave their cats outside here.

I hope it's a well-behaved cat. there are those that can be pretty difficult to deal with.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Re: Catsitting starts today!

Postby Buffy » June 28th, 2009, 8:41 pm

LOL!
Well, he is outside too...
But he gets fed and all that. But the bowl was full today, so either the cat hasn't eaten or the neighbour filled it up!

It's gonna be nice though... Purre is a nice kitty!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to Fun and Games