Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Re: Thinking about TLK during school?

Postby Kianga » August 19th, 2010, 8:19 pm

It's so long ago that I can't remember but it's possible that I did now and then. I know Simba at least used to pop up in my school doodles sometimes.
Kianga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby AdAstrα » August 19th, 2010, 8:45 pm

I do occasionally think about TLK during school. Especially when I'm bored.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Lauren » September 25th, 2010, 5:51 am

Also, as living as a TLK addict, I also think about awsome TLK AMVs. Sometimes, songs get stuck in my head and the songs transfer to the movies and then, I can't stop playing the AMV in my head! =)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 25th, 2010, 7:22 am

[quote="Amanda"]A few times, when someone in school brings up Disney movies, or they talk about lions, or something else happens that reminds me of the pwnage films. But other than that, not really. ^^
Actually... MLK is on my mind a lot more than TLK is, so I don't know if that counts lol. :? I'm always thinking of the drama that happened the previous day, the RPs I'm in, the new theme, whether or not someone commented on my fan art, etc. Weird right? ;)[/quote]

This lawl.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverSimba01 » September 26th, 2010, 3:58 pm

I used to think on TLK most of the time
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 26th, 2010, 4:09 pm

Sometimes yeah. I mostly think on RP's I'm part of or interesting fanfics ( Even if the RP / fanfic isn't about TLK)
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby jelle » September 26th, 2010, 4:28 pm

I always think about TLK.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby RayCat » September 26th, 2010, 10:12 pm

*facepaw* TLK and MLK is poisoning my mind, I just can't stop thinking about it lately @_@ get outta my brain lol
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby LadyNala » September 26th, 2010, 11:02 pm

Maybe 8-) Jk, I'm ALWAYS daydreaming about Simba/Nala. Me and my friend roleplay as them (teehee) and whenever they'll have like a very adorable moment I'll be daydreaming about it all day and before I go to sleep. Cause I'm just that COOL, yo.

My daydreams consist during the most boring moments in class. It's not my fault, it's Mrs. Jackson's fault for being such a BORING teacher. :roll: All the other teachers are fine but I just keep daydreaming!
Spoiler: show
Siggy: PB
Icon: Livejournal
Member Bar: LadyAislinn
Fan Banner: SimbaHolic
LadyNala

ladynala yo. â„¢

Nickname(s): LadyNala, Nala
Pride Points: 1

Postby Panda-chan » September 27th, 2010, 12:54 am

[quote="Kianga"]It's so long ago that I can't remember but it's possible that I did now and then. I know Simba at least used to pop up in my school doodles sometimes.[/quote]
Oohh this just reminded me. At random times during Biology or History class, I doodle mini Simbas along the margins of my notebooks when the teacher gets too boring. :P It's really fun and helps me practice during school too xD I'm just careful I erase them so no one sees them lol.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King