Lion King Songs

Re: Lion King Songs

Postby Chumvikingpride » January 7th, 2011, 6:42 pm

his voice resembles that of a guy in my school! XD
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 7th, 2011, 8:05 pm

XD Wierd. cyftlt
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby CoeurDeLion » January 8th, 2011, 5:02 am

I like CYFTLT in German too. Voices are pretty accurate.

Rhythm of the Pridelands has some great songs too. Currently listening to Busa and The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
Project TLK94: A 3x2 Ft. Wood Frame Engraved With Lion King Imagery And A Musical Movement!
http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13146
Thanks to xLilacVixenX for the awesome sig!
CoeurDeLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lionheart- Fan of Nala

Nickname(s): Mike
Pride Points: 0

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 9th, 2011, 12:01 am

I Like noyana from that album!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Chumvikingpride » January 9th, 2011, 1:43 am

Mon chant d'espoir of My lullaby
ImageImage
Chumvikingpride

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 9th, 2011, 1:48 am

IJCWTK - GERMAN

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Chumvikingpride » January 9th, 2011, 2:48 am

be prepared german version
ImageImage
Chumvikingpride

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 24th, 2011, 3:40 am

CYFTLT - German

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 24th, 2011, 3:41 am

pretty cool, but not the best version
TheRoguePrince

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 24th, 2011, 3:53 am

IJCWTBK - Hebrew

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King