Favorite Quotes

Favorite Quotes

Postby Moka » July 3rd, 2008, 5:18 am

Post your favorite quotes from any movie!

Mine are:

"Haven't you met my son, Kovu? He was hand chosen to follow in Scars pawprints and become King!"
"Pfft! Thats not a King! Thats a fuzzy maraca!"
- Zira and Timon

"I'm surrounded by idiots."
- Scar

"Sorry for not leaping for joy, bad back you know."
- Scar

"What's a motto?"
"Nothin'... What's a motto with you!"
- Simba and Timon

''Gee, he looks blue.''
''I'd say more, goldish-brown''
- Timon and Pumbaa

Theres so many I can't list them all! LOL
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Favorite Quotes

Postby Panda-chan » July 4th, 2008, 3:43 am

My favorites.......hmmmmmm.....

Simba: Hey Uncle Scar! guess what!
Scar: I despise guessing games.
Simba: I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock. My Dad just showed me the whole kingdom, and I'm gonna rule it all! Heh heh.
Scar: Yes, well, excuse me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know.
Simba: Hey Uncle Scar, when I'm king, what'll that make you?
Scar: A monkey's uncle.
Simba: Heh heh. You're so wierd.
Scar: You have no idea.

LOL I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Scar's funny and he's not even trying! :lol: Yes, I know, it's a whole paragraph, but it all goes together so well! And yes, I memorized the whole thing. A lot more, actually. :mrgreen:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » July 4th, 2008, 3:45 am

Me too, I love the quotes by Scar.

My all time favorite is "I'm surrounded by idiots" :D
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » July 7th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Oh yeah, I love that part! I don't know all of it but I think it goes something like this:
*checks lionking.org*

Banzai: Man, that lousy Mufasa! I won't be able to sit for a week!
Ed: *Laughs*
Banzai: It's not funny, Ed.
Ed: *Tries to stop laughing, but bursts out worse*
Banzai: Hey, shut up!
Ed: *Can NOT stop laughing*
*Banzai tackles Ed; they start fighting.*
Shenzi: Will you knock it off?
*Banzai stops. Ed continues, biting himself in the leg.*
Banzai: Well, he started it!
Shenzi: Look at you guys. No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain.
Banzai: *With drool dangling from his mouth* Man, I hate dangling.
Shenzi: Shyeah? You know, if it weren't for those lions, we'd be runnin' the joint.
Banzai: Yeah. Man, I hate lions.
Shenzi: So pushy.
Banzai: And hairy.
Shenzi: And stinky.
Banzai: And man, are they...
Shenzi and Banzai: UuuugLY! *laughter*
Scar: *From his perch we saw in the Hyena chase* Oh, surely we lions are not all THAT bad.
Banzai: Ohh. *relieved from the surprise* Oh, Scar, it's just you.
Shenzi: We were afraid it was somebody important.
Banzai: Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.
Shenzi: Yeah.
Scar: I see.
Banzai: Now that's power.
Shenzi: Tell me about it. I just hear that name and I shudder.
Banzai: Mufasa.
Shenzi: *Shivering* Ooooh. ... Do it again.
Banzai: Mufasa.
Shenzi: Ooooh!
Banzai: Mufasa. Mufasa! Mufasa!
Shenzi: *Builds up hysterical laughter* ...Oooh! It tingles me.
Scar: I'm surrounded by idiots.
:lol:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » July 7th, 2008, 5:22 pm

I love every part with those Hyenas :P They're so funny LOL
Moka

Postby kovu42 » July 9th, 2008, 5:53 am

I don't know why, but this quote has stuck with me forever:

Pumbaa: "It's our motto."
Young Simba: "What's a motto?"
Timon: "Nothin. What's a motto with you?"
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Moka » July 10th, 2008, 12:04 am

Awesome quote ^^

I really like Timon, most people think he's a creep, but he's my favorite non-lion character probably...
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » July 10th, 2008, 3:46 am

I love Timon! In fact, I love almost all the characters! Even though Scar and the hyenas are really cruel and everything, you have to admit, they're funny sometimes! :lol:
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » July 10th, 2008, 4:58 am

They're funny and they're just classic overall. They're classic Disney villains. :)
Moka

Postby Ethereal Rose » July 17th, 2008, 5:55 am

These are my faves:

"I'm surrounded by idiots." -Scar

Young Simba: "What's a motto?"
Timon: "Nothin'. What's a motto with you?"

Simba: Hey Uncle Scar! When I'm king, what'll that make you?
Scar: A monkey's uncle.
Simba: *laughs* You're so weird.
Scar: You have no idea.
~Ethereal Rose
Ethereal Rose

Kovu fans unite!

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King