How much of a TLK fan do you consider yourself?

How much of a TLK fan do you consider yourself?

I'M ADDICTED!!! I simply can't get enough of TLK! =D
61%
I love TLK but I'm not really a die-hard fan. :P
37%
Meh... I just registered to chat with my friends. I'm not much of a fan. :\
1%
I hate TLK.
1%
What does TLK stand for?!
No votes

Total votes : 87

Re: How much of a TLK fan do you consider yourself?

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 20th, 2013, 6:19 pm

I can't get enough of TLK. Honestly. It's amazing, and a part of my life <3
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby ScarHades » February 10th, 2014, 10:27 am

I'll say 6/10 as I've mentioned before, I hardly watch the film nowadays after seeing it about a hundred times.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 19th, 2014, 11:31 am

Not really a die-hard fan anymore. XD

I'm more like grown out of TLK and went onto some other fandoms, but I still love the movies. They sometimes bring back memories and then I'd just watch it for memories sake. Or do some fan-art.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » February 19th, 2014, 4:21 pm

I am still a big fan of the first two movies (yeah, I don't like 1.5), but I will admit that my obsession has kinda died down compared to several years ago. I've grown into new fandoms but I still keep the balance between them. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Buffy » March 1st, 2014, 4:05 pm

I love TLK and will always consider myself one of TLK's biggest fans. I still fangirl when I see something TLK related in the store and I always get a fuzzy feeling when watching the movie or listening to the songs.
This is probably the movie I have watched the most times in my entire life and I love it.

However, I don't have the urge to discuss it very much, which is why I don't post in the TLK sections of the forum very often. In my first year on MLK, I discussed TLK a lot, but I'm reaching my fifth year here and I've been discovering new things and fandoms that I would much rather discuss because they're new and exciting.

I will always love TLK, not only because it's a wonderful film, but because it's brought me so many friends. Yes, I may have a bunch of different other fandoms, but MLK is my online home. no other place has been able to capture me like that. Well, except for the Xena forum, but that was before MLK so it doesn't really count.

So yes, I do love TLK, I still love it and I'm still very passionate about it, but my relationship with TLK has become one of appreciation. I don't need to discuss it anymore, just appreciate it as I watch it and enjoy all the feelings and memories it's giving me.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby juhouh » March 2nd, 2014, 3:10 am

It will live in me forever. No matter how much I'll grow out of it. I don't see any other movies worth of joining in a community although I find them awesome too
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Wilfre » March 4th, 2014, 4:50 am

w o w, HUUUUGE fan. Addict. Fan my whole life. It's my biggest obsession omg.
thanks for the sig, Julie Skywalker!

~*Collector of TLK Merchandise for over 15 years*~

| flavors | lastfm | youtube | deviantart | collectors quest | pandora | tumblr | google+ | furaffinity | weasyl | nabyn |
Wilfre
#Serious TLK collector#

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

icon by Book-of-Life on deviantART!

Nickname(s): Nanuq (my real name)
Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King