Has the Lion King got you intrested in other things?

Re: Has the Lion King got you intrested in other things?

Postby Remorazz » February 10th, 2014, 12:51 am

[quote="Arbystrider"]TLK got me interested in the furry fandom.

And cracking wise, to some extent... Thanks, Timon.[/quote]
Haha so much this! TLK also strengthened existing interests like big cats, art, and Africa in general (I have a lot family history there, and relatives living there now, so I get to travel to Africa every so often :D )
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Postby MooLion » February 10th, 2014, 2:32 pm

It made me more aware of the great animals of Africa, I suppose. I was already into animated films and Disney, so it can only have enhanced that a little. :)
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Biomac » February 18th, 2014, 4:34 pm

[quote="KiarasBiggestFan"]Like have you started listing to Elton John or watching other Disney movies because of it?[/quote]
This! And it also got me back into animation in general.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Wilfre » March 4th, 2014, 4:54 am

WOW, yes!! It's got me into some really great music, African culture, a lot of my favourite movies that were initially recommended because of TLK, and of course strengthened my love for animals.
thanks for the sig, Julie Skywalker!

~*Collector of TLK Merchandise for over 15 years*~

| flavors | lastfm | youtube | deviantart | collectors quest | pandora | tumblr | google+ | furaffinity | weasyl | nabyn |
Wilfre
#Serious TLK collector#

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

icon by Book-of-Life on deviantART!

Nickname(s): Nanuq (my real name)
Pride Points: 0

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » April 28th, 2014, 6:46 pm

I started to learn how to speak Swahili because of it. Trust me, it's a fairly hard language to learn. :nod:
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby ScarLoyal » May 2nd, 2014, 1:20 pm

It made me start watching Lion documentaries and drawing. :D
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Ninaroja » May 2nd, 2014, 4:51 pm

TLK rekindled my fanfiction career - I'd had a few stabs at it in the past with a dire Disney channel/Harry potter crossover story (long since deleted!!!) but my TLK stories have been my first real success there :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King