[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A new petition for the next Lion King Movie — My Lion King Forum

A new petition for the next Lion King Movie

A new petition for the next Lion King Movie

Postby Simfasa » February 5th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Dear Lion King fans,

it is fact that the release of The Lion King 3D was very successful at the box office in the USA. Disney did not expected that The Lion King 3D could be very successful in this dimension.

Along with some other motivated fans, I've started to plan a petition in order to achieve our common purpose: a new and final Lion King movie.
Remember how you felt back when LK 1 1/2 was released? We had so many hopes for this new story but got miserably disappointed. This time, we want a real story, a story that makes sense! There are so many unanswered questions left: Just one example would be the relationship of Mufasa and Scar including their childhood.
However, these are details. Right now we need your opinion and your help. So we ask you: "What do you think about our 'mission'"? And even more important: "Do you want to support us?"

Our current idea is that we send the petition punctual at the 15th of June, 2012 to our dear Disney Company. As you might know, the 15th of June is the day our most favorite movie was first released in the United States. So in other words we want to use the anniversary to give this project more reliability.

This petition will be multilingual. This way we can easily increase the number of participants from all over the world.
Our goal is persuading Disney to make another Lion King, a final and good one!
Simfasa

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simfasa
Pride Points: 0

Re: A new petition for the next Lion King Movie

Postby KopaSDS » February 5th, 2012, 3:55 pm

I'm with you.
I want a new Movie :D when will start the petition?
KopaSDS
Kopa is my favourtite Charakte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

SafeDisneyShows

Nickname(s): KopaSDS

Postby Afua » February 5th, 2012, 4:36 pm

I help you Simfasa ;)
Lion King 4 ever!!

This is my german Disney- and TLK-Forum: http://www.savedisneyshows.de/forum/ind ... page=Index

And for the english Members: http://www.savedisneyshows.org/
Afua
Swiss lion

I'm al Lion King freak

Nickname(s): Afua

Postby KopaSDS » February 5th, 2012, 5:16 pm

i cant wait for the petition^^
KopaSDS

SafeDisneyShows

Postby TheLionPrince » February 5th, 2012, 9:28 pm

TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby cleargreenwater » February 5th, 2012, 10:01 pm

No thank you, I'll pass.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Annie » February 5th, 2012, 10:16 pm

I would like to see something as well made as the first, about K+K's cubs, Mufasa and Scar or more Simba and Nala adventures, but I don't think they'd put enough effort in and ruin it. I think the best we'll get is the 3D version.
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby DGFone » February 5th, 2012, 10:20 pm

I won'y mind finding out that Disney will decide to start working on another TLK movie, except for one thing: I don't think it will be any good.

The only reason why Disney will make another movie is to make more cash off the already successful franchise. And seeing the steadily degrading quality of the movies already out (TLK is the best, 1.5 the worst), I would rather live in a world where another TLK movie was not made versus one where the movie was made in the end and failed miserably. Just my $.02.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby KopaSDS » February 8th, 2012, 8:38 pm

KopaSDS

SafeDisneyShows

Postby Josh » February 8th, 2012, 8:58 pm

I'm in, I just hope if there is a fourth, that It's good.
Josh
Howdy

Nickname(s): Josh
Pride Points: 3

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King