[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - why do you belive kopa's real? — My Lion King Forum

why do you belive kopa's real?

do you belive kopa's real ?

yes.
100%
no.
No votes
i don't know
No votes

Total votes : 3

why do you belive kopa's real?

Postby lionkingfreak » April 23rd, 2011, 11:55 pm

i belive the only cub simba and nala had was kiara ! :muchjoy: :muchjoy: :muchjoy: :muchjoy: i do NOT belive in kopa ! :x what's your belifs ?
Last edited by lionkingfreak on April 26th, 2011, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Re: why do you belive kopa's real?

Postby Nitro » April 24th, 2011, 2:07 am

Well Kopa did appear in a franchise with a Disney logo on it. That's your legal proof right there.

And there's already a discussion of this in the Kopa section in Characters.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby Pixie » April 24th, 2011, 9:43 am

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 24th, 2011, 10:00 am

[quote="Nitro"]Well Kopa did appear in a franchise with a Disney logo on it. That's your legal proof right there.

And there's already a discussion of this in the Kopa section in Characters.[/quote]

Yea, I agree with Nitro.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 24th, 2011, 10:55 am

Because I don't count SP as canon. Burn that movie. T_T I only believe he's real for fanfic purposes, though.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » April 24th, 2011, 1:49 pm

Because the cub at the end of TLK is obviously not Kiara. Not to me, anyway.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 24th, 2011, 1:54 pm

Watch out QOPR she'll start again judging like she started yesterday.
And yea, kiara is more orange than yellow.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SophieCub » April 24th, 2011, 4:59 pm

I think he is real since he was in TLK six new adventure books, if you say he is not real then your saying Ahadi and Uru are not real too. I do think he is canon.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby SimbasMate » April 24th, 2011, 5:18 pm

[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Nitro » April 24th, 2011, 5:45 pm

Hehehehe butterfingeeers >:3

That is likely. The Great Kings might have told him that Kiara was meant to be Queen and instead of giving Kopa to another pride or something, he just killed him. But that wouldn't explain why he was in SP without any scars from when Simba mauled him....
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King