Adult Simba has dark ear rims

Re: Adult Simba has dark ear rims

Postby xLilacVixenx » October 29th, 2010, 5:24 am

[quote="Pixielicious"][quote="dariusgib"]thats what its supposed to do all the other lions have it to[/quote]
Um, what do you mean by that?[/quote]

He's refering to the ear line on the Lion King plush. ^_^
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby dariusgib » October 29th, 2010, 9:55 am

i think there are bigger like mistakes like in the film when simbas iris changes from purple,to red to gold and his puil changes from white to yellow continously what was happeneing at disney where they runnig out of crayons
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby Lauren » October 30th, 2010, 8:00 pm

I guess that it's just the shading as well. Not so much of a big deal.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SuperBabySimba » November 2nd, 2010, 12:00 pm

I don't know what to make of that. For shading they aren't realistic but for the ear rims they are too blurry. If they were the ear rims they'd be lined more sharply. o.O
SuperBabySimba

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby Pixie » November 3rd, 2010, 3:25 am

[quote="SuperBabySimba"]I don't know what to make of that. For shading they aren't realistic but for the ear rims they are too blurry. If they were the ear rims they'd be lined more sharply. o.O[/quote]
Indeed. To me it's just bad shading.
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby xLilacVixenx » November 3rd, 2010, 6:32 am

[quote="dariusgib"]i think there are bigger like mistakes like in the film when simbas iris changes from purple,to red to gold and his puil changes from white to yellow continously what was happeneing at disney where they runnig out of crayons[/quote]

This all depends on lighting. >.>
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby TheRoguePrince » November 3rd, 2010, 8:58 pm

Ya, and which crayon they were using at the time apperantly....
TheRoguePrince

Postby dariusgib » November 5th, 2010, 7:27 pm

that eactly what i thought with the eyes
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby Pixie » November 6th, 2010, 11:28 am

i dont think they used crayons.....
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » November 6th, 2010, 2:40 pm

[quote="Pixielicious"]i dont think they used crayons.....[/quote]

Certainly not, Walt Disney Feature Animation is too high-class for that. ;)
LionKing4EVR96

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King