38%
Nuka
5%
Kovu
34%

Total votes : 125

Re: Who's the handsomest lion?

Postby Nukascar1 » March 27th, 2012, 2:49 pm

[quote="Amy43"][quote="Shadowsan"]Yeah Nuka lets go with the underdog...or lion[/quote]
Go Nuka! :nukahey:[/quote]
Ohhh yeahhhh *epic drum solo*
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Farren » March 27th, 2012, 3:00 pm

Scar, he has the best expressions...plus you have to admit there's something about him, or maybe that's just me. :innocent3:
Farren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Postby Amy43 » March 27th, 2012, 10:03 pm

[quote="Farren"]Scar, he has the best expressions...plus you have to admit there's something about him, or maybe that's just me. :innocent3:[/quote]
Me too! :adored:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Tabby » April 17th, 2012, 8:03 am

Simba x3

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby DGFone » April 17th, 2012, 8:09 am

[quote="LionsforLambs"]Simba x3[/quote]

Well said. ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ananda » April 20th, 2012, 10:24 am

Simba for sure.
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby crystally » June 21st, 2012, 10:17 am

[quote="Saffyminty"]Wow I'm surprised that Simba is winning this pole!![/quote]
Really? why? I mean it's obvious, with him being the main character and all. Besides no other lion really compare lol Kovu is far from good looking imo.
crystally

Pride Points: 1

Postby Thegeni99 » June 25th, 2012, 1:57 am

[quote="crystally"][quote="Saffyminty"]Wow I'm surprised that Simba is winning this pole!![/quote]
Really? why? I mean it's obvious, with him being the main character and all. Besides no other lion really compare lol Kovu is far from good looking imo.[/quote]
Because all the other lions are more attractive, since Simba is too pretty. xD
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Kassam » June 30th, 2012, 2:33 am

I think Simba is the cutest but that might have something to do with him being the star of the show and the animation team taking more time and working more carefully to make him the most cute. because if the audience doesn't like the main character then the whole movie can fall apart
"Mesonoxian? What does that mean?""Use Google lol"
Kassam
A Magician

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sorta...

Pride Points: 3

Postby Tora » June 30th, 2012, 2:34 am

I just have to ask this. Why is Nuka even on this? :?
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King