Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Re: Thinking about TLK during school?

Postby Golionking » April 11th, 2010, 2:01 pm

Yeah, It happens most of the time!

Click on Vitani to level her up!

Golionking
Vitani Lover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Vitani is awesome!

Nickname(s): GLK
Pride Points: 2

Postby VitaniCubbeh » April 11th, 2010, 2:51 pm

I don't think anything else than TLK in school :D
And I think this forum too... :relaxed:
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby KovusTrueMate » April 11th, 2010, 3:22 pm

TLK is on the brain 24/7. :relaxed:

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)
Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » April 11th, 2010, 8:45 pm

Not a single day goes by that I don’t think about TLK. ;)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby QueenRalexia » April 11th, 2010, 11:18 pm

I always think about TLK
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby Simba » April 11th, 2010, 11:44 pm

I don't think about it as much as I used to, but still a good bit. usually, it concerns plots in my storylines and rps. I also think on character designs and personalities. and sometimes I think about my posts on other forums like what someone might've responded and what topics I saw but hadn't posted in just yet. plus, no that they've taken our Internet at school, I got time to work on writing character bios (both for TLK and my own) and my fanfics.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Panda-chan » April 12th, 2010, 12:23 am

A few times, when someone in school brings up Disney movies, or they talk about lions, or something else happens that reminds me of the pwnage films. But other than that, not really. ^^
Actually... MLK is on my mind a lot more than TLK is, so I don't know if that counts lol. :? I'm always thinking of the drama that happened the previous day, the RPs I'm in, the new theme, whether or not someone commented on my fan art, etc. Weird right? ;)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SilverSimba01 » April 28th, 2010, 12:32 am

I just can't stopp thinking on TLK during school
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Amy43 » August 19th, 2010, 6:12 pm

When I was younger I used to think about it a lot, especially Nuka. He was always my favorite character when SP came out. :nukasing: :nukasupergrin:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 19th, 2010, 8:15 pm

I think about it several times during my school day. When I start high school in a couple weeks, I'll probably ocassionaly break into song! :lol4:
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King