"Simba's Pride" versus..."Scar's Destiny?"

Re: "Simba's Pride" versus..."Scar's Destiny?"

Postby cleargreenwater » February 4th, 2012, 4:32 pm

Yo, guys, ILU all, but way too serious on the decrying of this here.

I am pretty sure Akril (nor any people reading it for that matter,) read/posted that thinking it was legit.

People make up their own convoluted sequels all the time on the internet, we're all old and aware enough of this.

...This one's just exceptional :P

I would kinda want to bust out my old action figures and act it out on You Tube, but I don't have nearly enough dog, wolf, or coyote toys laying around :lol:
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Re: "Simba's Pride" versus..."Scar's Destiny?"

Postby TheLionPrince » February 4th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Sounds like a fanfiction story. And I tell this is a made-up story because it tells this "movie" will be made by MCA/Universal and Amblin Entertainment with some help from Disney.

First off, Universal and Amblin Entertainment don't hold the copyrights to The Lion King franchise...only Disney, and Disney alone. Second, coyotes don't reside in Africa. The only African animal that is close to be related to a coyote is a jackal (more specifically a golden jackal).
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King