Seasonal Cubs! What season were the cubs born into?

Seasonal Cubs! What season were the cubs born into?

Postby Saffyminty » February 26th, 2012, 1:40 am

We are all born into a certain season and apparently to some people that season helps form our personality. So let's say that the people born in Autumn are earthy characters that care about the environment they are very independant, warm and friendly etc. But it all depends on what you think!
I think it would be fun if we took a guess at What season each of the TLK cubs were born into. For example Kiara: Spring and Nuka: Winter and so on.
The Cubs:

:excited:Simba
:smile2:Nala
:nukasupergrin: Nuka
:testify:Vitani
:confident:Kovu
:kiaraexcited: Kiara

What do you think?
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Re: Seasonal Cubs! What season were the cubs born into?

Postby Regulus » February 26th, 2012, 1:56 am

I don't even know where to begin. I don't think that seasons have any affect on personality. That's mostly controlled by the external environment, and genetics.

I could attempt to classify the cubs by their MBTI, although that's going to take me a while.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Panda-chan » February 26th, 2012, 2:00 am

[quote="Regulus"]I don't even know where to begin. I don't think that seasons have any affect on personality. That's mostly controlled by the external environment, and genetics.

I could attempt to classify the cubs by their MBTI, although that's going to take me a while.[/quote]
I don't think this is meant to be taken seriously lol.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Regulus » February 26th, 2012, 2:10 am

Here's my guesses:

Simba - ENFP
Nala - ISTJ
Nuka - ESFP
Vitani - INTP
Kovu - ESTP
Kiara - ISFJ

Yeah, I overthought this. :lol:
Last edited by Regulus on February 26th, 2012, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby cleargreenwater » February 26th, 2012, 2:32 am

Simba will always make me think of summer. Also because he's yellow.

EDIT: Regulus, I don't really know if I think Kiara is Introvert, she seems very very extrovert to me getting Kovu to play like that. I'm just not seeing it :hmm4:
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Saffyminty » February 26th, 2012, 3:02 am

[quote="Regulus"]I don't even know where to begin. I don't think that seasons have any affect on personality. That's mostly controlled by the external environment, and genetics.

I could attempt to classify the cubs by their MBTI, although that's going to take me a while.[/quote]

Yes it is not meant to be taken seriously!!! Just for fun :P
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Return to Beyond The Lion King