Mhindi

Mhindi

Postby Moka » June 30th, 2009, 6:45 am

Name: Mhindi
Species: lion
Pride: Coast Pride
Personality: Extremely intelligent, very lighthearted but serious when need be. Almost always cheerful and outgoing.
Description: Mhindi is the very young king of the Coast Pride, which is a pride of lions that lives near the Eastern coast of Africa. Being the only male in the pride, Mhindi finds out that the particular tasks of ruling a kingdom are very difficult indeed. He tries to keep up with it though and learns a great deal of things along the way. He is generally accepted as king in his pride even for his youth. This is because of the close family bonds that the Coast Pride lions share. It's a small pride, but they keep to very ancient traditions and are very enduring. Instead of the "Great Kings of the Past", the Coast Pride lions believe in a lioness goddess of the sea named "Umi". The Coast Pride lions understand the importance of the sea to all life and respect all life because of it. Prayers are said every time an animal is hunted, and the corpse is dragged to the shore so that the ocean may cleanse the lions and claim the corpse. After cleansing, the lions sunbathe for hours until their coats are the usual, beautiful tone of the Coast Lions.
Other: Mhindi wears a small necklace with a tiny golden seashell (Yes, the "Sea Token"). It reminds him of his proud nationality.
Picture: I'll draw one eventually. xD
Attachments
mhindi.jpg
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Mhindi

Postby Nightstar75 » June 30th, 2009, 6:47 am

Lol, oh that's a cool description! ^^ ;) Can't wait to see the picture you draw of your lion.
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 30th, 2009, 9:15 pm

Epicly epic character, Moka. :) Can't wait to see your drawing, as I didn't do one for mine and my TLK drawing skills are fail. :ew: (See? Nala agrees with me.)
the Sea Token sounds awesome. :P I'll probably join that RP, too. :D
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » July 1st, 2009, 2:40 am

That'd be great! Thanks for your comments, guys!
Moka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » July 31st, 2009, 12:58 am

Updated with a quick sketch of Mhindi. I dunno if I'll do anything more to that picture.
Moka

Postby Mike » July 31st, 2009, 1:11 am

Sweet pic =) It's so useful to have even a rough sketch when RPing. And that's a very nice one lol ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby LilTiger » July 31st, 2009, 1:27 am

Cool piccy! And awesome bio!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Panda-chan » July 31st, 2009, 3:37 am

Cool sketch! :)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Return to Planning and Characters