Rev

Rev

Postby Tabby » December 4th, 2011, 8:35 am

Name: Rev
Meaning: Revolution(Google translator says it xD)
Species: It's either a Jaguar or a Leopard (I didn't find the difference tbh)
Pride: I dunno, he's like a rogue x)

Personality: He's easygoing nature and narcissist, besides that, really carefree, which is a problem for him at sometimes, tries to be nicer as possible although he's kinda shy and paranoid bit. Sometimes he can get a really bad mood and go be bothered about everything, he's stubborn a lot and get mad at those who turns against him.

Description/appareance: He's rather robust and well-muscled, which makes him slow a bit, so he's not really good at hunting. He has a scar on the left side of his face, his eyes have a yellow-green tone, His coat base is a tawny yellow with those spots characteristical of his specie... (I'll think in something else...)
(You can see he's rather a normal jaguar so far)

So well.. I KNOW JAGUARS AREN'T AFRICAN CATS, but I dun care :P...
Maybe later I'll be writing something as his story.

That's all x).
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Re: Rev

Postby Noah » January 14th, 2012, 10:16 pm

Narcissistic? If I didn't know any better I'd say this is your fursona ;)

Nah but seriously, I love the character dude. You really gave him an interesting personality. He's stubborn and bad tempered, but he's also carefree and shy. BTW green eyes are epic dude. Like you, I don't care that Jaguars aren't African cats. I mean cheetahs aren't from Wisconsin either. I really like it. A+ Buddy
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Re: Rev

Postby SimbaKovu » January 17th, 2012, 7:17 am

Very interesting and well fleshed-out character, SCHD. I'm anxious to see him utilized in a possible story! Oh, and as Noah already mentioned, green eyes rock! xD :D
SimbaKovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Planning and Characters