Jamal

Jamal

Postby Nukascar101 » June 16th, 2011, 11:19 pm

Name: Jamal
Nickname(s): J
Species: Jaguar
Appearance: Darker shade of fur than usual, red eyes.
Personality: Jamal is actually quite friendly when he's not hunting, befriending a few animals that would be considered prey. Despite this he is not the most polite or 'good' cat out there, overall though he's not too bad. He's the sort of friend that you could almost not stand at times, but is good enough to make up for it. He's not above pranks and giving you mean talk when it's needed.
He tries to make friends with all other predators, which sometimes leads to near-death experiences for him. But he actually enjoys the thrill of being chased sometimes.

Other: He loves to spar, hunt and be up in trees or any sort of substitute (large rocks etc.). He'll almost always look for somewhere high-ish to lay down.
Last edited by Nukascar101 on May 13th, 2012, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I will be King!...When I get more posts

Nickname(s): Taz, Rev
Pride Points: 3

Re: Jamal

Postby TheLionQueen » June 17th, 2011, 3:15 am

Jamal seems like a really awesome OC! :)
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Return to Planning and Characters