The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby SimbasGuard » September 8th, 2014, 10:56 pm

Well if you already have a negative opinion, perhaps you will be surprised by the finished product. We all know it's not going to be what we are hoping for, but that doesn't mean that it can't be good.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby TheLionPrince » September 9th, 2014, 5:46 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Sorry Simbaguard but the voices will not be the same, including Simba, they said the original voice actors had to "move on"[/quote]

I'm curious, but what source do you have that states the original voice actors have to "move on"? Moira Kelly in an interview in 2011 stated, "I would definitely voice Nala again or anything Disney asked me to do."
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 9th, 2014, 11:03 pm

well after that i realized that some were going to return not all heh heh, but before someone told me that all the voices would be different
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016) Or a new series ???

Postby Timot » September 11th, 2014, 5:50 pm

Hey!
I have not won my approval.
I'd rather watch a 'realistic' lion show. We'll see what will be. .........

After all, so thinking through whether I could do similar programs:
Knowledge is an animator, model but has 95% of missing such as Zazu !!! ;)
I say do it with the title to The Lion King: Simba and Nala
Simba and Nala actually tell us about his childhood in a closer, a few other adventures estleg 'new' characters whom we know only from Fan-art or books, stories such as Tama, Malka (that are not even included in a movie).
I do not know that you can do it. I'm just a good idea, I did not know what the Disney válalni it within 5-6 months of a new sub-section I think 1-2 / month time doing it. :oops: I try it on a test video and stearic here as well:
We'll see who and what do you think :D

Thanks for reading
"Kopa the lost king. I know the truth about you?"

Timot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby le0 » September 11th, 2014, 6:42 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Well if you already have a negative opinion, perhaps you will be surprised by the finished product. We all know it's not going to be what we are hoping for, but that doesn't mean that it can't be good.[/quote]

true. its a disney junior thing so I hope it's not too targeted at super young children, but it could be good if its like the rest of the series. :P
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 11th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Well as a Lion king fan I love everything about TLK and if its TLK related I will take it, Except for Timon and Pumbaa stuff, so I will support it 100% no matter how cheesy it is. cause I have always dreamed of something like this, and I want more out of the movie, and if you feel the same way this is what we get, what will be will be, im so excited I cant standing, the wait is so agonizing, and we are dying and itching to know more

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Postby SimbasGuard » September 11th, 2014, 9:57 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Well as a Lion king fan I love everything about TLK and if its TLK related I will take it, Except for Timon and Pumbaa stuff, so I will support it 100% no matter how cheesy it is. cause I have always dreamed of something like this, and I want more out of the movie, and if you feel the same way this is what we get, what will be will be, im so excited I cant standing, the wait is so agonizing, and we are dying and itching to know more[/quote]

That is pretty much how I feel, It's something new from the world of The Lion King. The fact that I am not part of The target audience won't stop me from watching and in enjoying it.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen_Nala » September 12th, 2014, 10:09 pm

The new show sounds good if they make it well. Just hope that there will be some of the original chars in it. Well mostly lions like Simba, Nala and Sarabi atleast. And the drawing style should be kept the same as original was.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 13th, 2014, 4:33 pm

everyone back when I was role playing on Facebook my kingdom and followers and friends tried to come up with way to contact Disney and beg them of our ideas and thoughts as well as complaints, but lets keep this in mind beggars cant be choosers, i mean I encourage you to try to let your voice be herd.

gothprincesskiara

Postby SimbasGuard » September 13th, 2014, 10:20 pm

[quote="Queen_Nala"]The new show sounds good if they make it well. Just hope that there will be some of the original chars in it. Well mostly lions like Simba, Nala and Sarabi atleast. And the drawing style should be kept the same as original was.[/quote]

The Article online (A link for which can be found in the fist post of the first page of this Thread http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39847 have stated that Simba, Nala, Kiara, Rafiki, Timon, Pumbaa, Zazu, and even Mufasa will make appearances on the show. I personally expect Kovu to show up as well. Vitani could be forgotten I fear. Sarabi was left out of Lion King 2 so I am not sure if Disney would consider having her on the show.

The pictures of the show (Which can be see by scrolling down the first page of this thread) Look amazing. I'd say they are of a better quality than The Timon and Pumbaa Series.

SimbasGuard

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements