The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby SimbaPrescott » May 9th, 2015, 1:59 am

I know the person running that one - He only updates when there's actual proof of something, so it's not surprising he hasn't added it yet.

EDIT: Finally found proof: https://twitter.com/ellisgreg/status/569330792549064705

I'll add it to the Lion Guard wiki in just a mo, with this link too.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby crownofsimba » May 9th, 2015, 6:43 am

I saw concept art of him somewhere too, actually?

FOUND IT its http://capricornfox.deviantart.com/art/ ... -491398101

The comments say the poster cropped it from an instagram photo.

I'm not sure we know for certain its him but it would be fairly reasonable to assume he is for now.
crownofsimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Minions8217 » May 9th, 2015, 12:37 pm

So he possibly is a hyena...darn it. I needed another evil lion! :evil: And that's good that Mzingo's character is official, at least now we know.
Visit my graphic den, Minion8217's Graphic Den!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45350&p=1214772#p1214772
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion
Pride Points: 5

Postby Elton John » May 9th, 2015, 2:46 pm

The lion guard books are now available to preorder on amazon with a more detailed synopsis of them.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 9th, 2015, 2:47 pm

its possible they could bring in a new extra lion evil or not at some point that would be cool
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » May 9th, 2015, 4:31 pm

I don't think the hyenas will want another lion in charge of them after what happened with Scar.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Pride Points: 3

Postby Carl » May 9th, 2015, 6:00 pm

[quote="KiarasBiggestFan"]I don't think the hyenas will want another lion in charge of them after what happened with Scar.[/quote]
Not all evil characters have to be in cahoots. In fact, it would add depth if any evil lion character wasn't affiliated with the hyenas.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SimbaPrescott » May 9th, 2015, 6:26 pm

On that note, I would really love to see a hyena like Asante. I think a character like her would do well in a show like this.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » May 9th, 2015, 8:11 pm

Yeah. Maybe one that wants to join the team, but there's some reluctance because they're a hyena, and they have to learn to accept them.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Pride Points: 3

Postby Milla » May 9th, 2015, 11:22 pm

Are you sure Mzingo is a hyena? maybe that was just the design of the hyenas in TLG, because it never said it was Mzingo.
~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~
Milla
Simba-saurus

Nickname(s): Muna
Pride Points: 16

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements