MLK Events - Halloween!

Re: MLK Events - Halloween!

Postby PrincessKiara » October 28th, 2012, 1:23 am

I haven`t been on MLK in a while, so I missed this event, but Frida, I watched/listened to the video you made, and can I just say: OMG YOU SING BEAUTIFULLY!!! You`re better than Esmeralda herself! :D The costume was lovely as well, and your accent is amazing, you`re so lucky who are able to sound English like that. I am.. in awe of you. Just, amazing. *applauds*
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Buffy » October 28th, 2012, 1:35 am

There's still the Carving Contest, the Costume Contest and the Writing Contest. You can still enjoy some MLK Halloween fun! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby PrincessKiara » October 28th, 2012, 1:37 am

I had no idea there were so many contests going on here, lol. I got a lot to catch up on. I`ll have to have a look around and see if there is anything I can contribute.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Tora » October 28th, 2012, 5:46 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]For Tora (Happy Birthday and Happy Halloween, my friend!) :D

Image[/quote]
Oh my. :) I love it. It looks so nice. Thanks man.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby TheLionPrince » October 28th, 2012, 7:21 am

^You're welcome!

Where's my gift? I'm waiting...
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Buffy » October 28th, 2012, 7:29 am

I sent a PM out today to the remaining members who have not yet posted their gift. If they end up not posting it, I will personally make you a gift to replace it. Don't worry, you'll get a gift. :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby RayCat » October 28th, 2012, 11:04 am

[quote="AdAstra"]Ok so the person I got was...................none other than my little "sister" Amy! And to treat her I made a little video today while dressed up x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj0DcYNM ... ture=g-upl

I'm planning one more thing as well, but I haven't got started on that yet :3 So yeah. No bashing my singing voice please :')[/quote]

...Sing me to sleep tonight? <3
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SophieCub » October 28th, 2012, 11:10 am

I know this is really off topic but FRIDA, OMG! Your costume is amazing and your voice.. it touched a piece of my heart. It's a little bit of heaven. x) It's so beautiful, seriously! STOP BEING SO TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL AND DAT. D:
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 28th, 2012, 11:15 am

[quote="SophieCub"]I know this is really off topic but FRIDA, OMG! Your costume is amazing and your voice.. it touched a piece of my heart. It's a little bit of heaven. x) It's so beautiful, seriously! STOP BEING SO TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL AND DAT. D:[/quote]

Ahmigod I know right?! <3

[quote="RayCat"]
...Sing me to sleep tonight? <3[/quote]

Lol, dat moment when I play the video on my phone at 3 in the morning because I can't get to sleep......
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby AdAstrα » October 28th, 2012, 11:24 am

Lol Bryony! Sure, I'll be there. But I charge £50 for 2 songs ok x)

Awwww Sophie. Thank you :') It means so much! Thanks to Solle as well, always nice to see you post on here. I can't believe so many people are watching and liking my video lol xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements