The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby SimbasGuard » July 31st, 2014, 5:40 am

[quote="S1mb4 D4 L10n"]I actually can't wait for this show now, I just really need to see more canon material for the LK universe.[/quote]

Yeah I'm really excited as well, I am very eager to see what they do with this series.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 31st, 2014, 5:50 pm

Im just really glad they are going to make it where it teaches the younger generation about Wildlife Conservation, I mean I all about that kind of stuff because alot of people DON'T REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT IT REALLY IS WHEN IT COMES TO WILDLIFE.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » July 31st, 2014, 6:04 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Im just really glad they are going to make it where it teaches the younger generation about Wildlife Conservation, I mean I all about that kind of stuff because alot of people DON'T REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT IT REALLY IS WHEN IT COMES TO WILDLIFE.[/quote]
Very True
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby SimbasGuard » July 31st, 2014, 10:56 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Im just really glad they are going to make it where it teaches the younger generation about Wildlife Conservation, I mean I all about that kind of stuff because alot of people DON'T REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT IT REALLY IS WHEN IT COMES TO WILDLIFE.[/quote]

Yeah, I also agree. Education mixed in with entertainment is always a good thing, especially when targeting a very young audience.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 2nd, 2014, 2:50 am

[quote="KiarasBiggestFan"]I'm the most worried about how they'll portray Kiara.[/quote]
OMGOSH THANK YOU I 100% AGREE! and Nala
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » August 2nd, 2014, 4:02 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"][quote="KiarasBiggestFan"]I'm the most worried about how they'll portray Kiara.[/quote]
OMGOSH THANK YOU I 100% AGREE! and Nala[/quote]

I know that Lion Guard is targeted at preschoolers, but I seriously doubt any character that existed prior to Lion Guard will be portrayed any differently than what was already established. So even though I know Kion will be the star of the show, I seriously doubt that Kiara, and especially not Nala's integrity as a character will be compromised to serve the story. In other words, Nala will not suddenly become an irresponsible mother and I highly doubt that Kiara will become a jealous sibling.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on August 3rd, 2014, 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

SimbasGuard

Postby Carl » August 2nd, 2014, 10:41 am

Why do people keep assuming that characters won't be portrayed properly or that Kiara will be a cub again? As yet, NO evidence supports either theory... and we do have evidence to the contrary about the Kiara cub thing... seriously people, take a chill pill and wait for more info and/or the release before making wild assumptions. Please.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Timon the great » August 2nd, 2014, 2:40 pm

^It's already intended to be a Preschool show altogether since Day 1 of its announcement and it should be seen as one and not an LK 4.

And not something that's going to be better than the films themselves just because it's new. Probably far from that given the times and the way Disney is going now.

That's why my expectations for it haven't changed from this post. And I doubt this show is going to get a lot of the original film voice cast back either way. If I'm wrong on this part, I'm wrong. But I don't feel that I'm going to be.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Carl » August 2nd, 2014, 2:48 pm

^ I don't know why you're directing that at me, none of it is relevant to my post. I know it's for preschoolers, not a fourth movie, and that the voices will most indubitably not be the original actors. I don't recall ever saying otherwise. However, just because we can't expect it to be as good as the movies does not automatically mean it's going to be bad, or, to the point I was addressing in my previous post, that it will change the personalities of the characters or mess with the chronology.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 2nd, 2014, 3:15 pm

We don't know anything yet TBH. We only know the show's title and the name of a lion. Its unfounded to make plot assertions before they have relased anything.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements