Toy Story

Re: Toy Story

Postby SimbasMate » October 4th, 2009, 2:58 pm

It was funny when Woody pushed Buzz out the window in the first one. XD Then everyone tried to get him up by using the Barrell of Monkeys. XD
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby LilTiger » October 4th, 2009, 3:23 pm

Has anyone seen the 3D one yet? I did, yesterday, it was 3 hours for people who want to go lol.
And I am mad, in the UK, they are relesing it in 2 weeks :pout:
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby SimbasMate » October 4th, 2009, 3:26 pm

The UK gets everything. Except Mountain Dew. XP Lol. I don't even know if I can see it. If I told my mom I wanna see Toy Story she'd roll her eyes at me and say that I am almost 15. :P
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LilTiger » October 4th, 2009, 3:28 pm

Um, beleive me, it's for all ages.
Woody:The word I'm serching for, I can't say. Because there are preschool toy present.

Yeah, I know the word he'd say.
It's not a kids movie.
Beleive me, in production, the "d" word was going to be used twice in the movie.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Postby SimbasMate » October 4th, 2009, 3:31 pm

[quote="LilTiger"]Um, beleive me, it's for all ages.
Woody:The word I'm serching for, I can't say. Because there are preschool toy present.

Yeah, I know the word he'd say.
It's not a kids movie.
Beleive me, in production, the "d" word was going to be used twice in the movie.[/quote]

o.o Are you serious?
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Postby LilTiger » October 4th, 2009, 3:33 pm

Yeah, I have the 2 disc special edition for both of them, and there were supposed to use the "d" word twice. So, yeah, it really be PG :P
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby SimbasMate » October 4th, 2009, 3:36 pm

Lol. XD Wow... o.O More like PG13. lol What the hell is up with Disney?! xD Using a swear in a "kids movie" What character says it? :P
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Postby LilTiger » October 4th, 2009, 3:42 pm

Well, remember when Buzz says "Blasted, this will take weeks to repair". Well, "Blasted" was going to be a "d" word.

And the other scene with the "d" word was acctually in a deleted scene. It was goign to be said by a deleted character called "Shakes the rattle" one of the toys when Andy was a baby.

LOL, when I watch the Toy Story 3 trailer, they have to reprogram Buzz, then they accidently make him speck spanish :lol:
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 4th, 2009, 5:13 pm

[quote]LOL, when I watch the Toy Story 3 trailer, they have to reprogram Buzz, then they accidently make him speck spanish :lol[/quote]

Lol awesome ^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » October 19th, 2009, 12:13 am

LOL, I'm starting to become a Toy Story Fanic, so I'd thought I'd post some facts about Toy Story 1 and 2 ^^(and one fact from the third :evil: )

1.There were 2 original openings for Toy Story 1, one with Woody and Andy, sorta like the opening for final production. And the other one was used for Buzz, used for a comercial and Andy sees the Buzz, who wants it, while Woody is on the chair.

2.In the first, original, it was supposed to be PG, useing the "d" word twice, after Buzzs "ship" crashes in the begining, instead of "Blasted" it was the "d" word. And in one deleted scene it was used, from Shakes the Rattle, a deleted charater who was supposed to be one of Andy's baby toys.

3. Originaly in the first, Zerg was supposed to be in the first

4.In the second TS(Toy Story) when Zurg and Buzz are fighting in the beginning, I personally think it should be PG, due to little kids could be watching then all of a sudden she Buzzs body and head shot off, all that is up is his legs which would really be a little violent for a childrens movie.

5. Originally, Paul Newman and Jim Carrey were supposed to be Woody(Paul) and Buzz(Jim)(No offense, but good thing they chose Tom Hanks to be Woody, RIP Paul Newman)

6.For TS2(Toy Story 2), this was the first sequel Tom Hanks and Tim Allen were in

7.(Now for TS3s fact)When Woody says "I'll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company, for infinaty and beyond" Well, in the production, let's just say that soem of Andy's toys are thrown away, that includes Buzz :evil:
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

PreviousNext

Return to The Den