"Too Many Termites" is on WatchDisneyJunior.com

"Too Many Termites" is on WatchDisneyJunior.com

Postby JackStover » July 11th, 2016, 11:57 am

They don't normally put two episodes of the same show up early in back-to-back weeks, but perhaps they've changed their tendencies, as they did exactly that. "Too Many Termites" can now be watched via the official app/website if you have a cable/satellite subscription. I've only just started the episode so I don't have any thoughts yet. I'll edit this post accordingly.

http://watchdisneyjunior.com/

Edit: It was a really good episode. It was great seeing the jackals again, although I couldn't help but feel bad for them. Yes, they want to eat the aardwolves. In the context of the show, that's bad. But twice, Reirei mentions feeding her children. None of them show up in the episode, but at the end of the day, no matter how "greedy" she gets, she's just trying to take care of her family. I was pleasantly surprised that a brief exchange between Goigoi and Reirei mentions them eating their previous neighbors, as even though we all know the predators in the show have to eat other creatures, the show is usually very afraid to acknowledge them being successful at it.

The jackals sing the episode's song. It wasn't bad.
Last edited by JackStover on July 11th, 2016, 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Re: "Too Many Termites" is on WatchDisneyJunior.com

Postby zerodix » July 11th, 2016, 12:46 pm

love that screenshot! hope its on kisscartoon soon as well
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 11th, 2016, 4:03 pm

and this is where we can give our opinion once we have watched it yes?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Chavratheserval » July 12th, 2016, 2:34 am

Already?! Wow, that was quick. Can't wait for the new episode!
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby A Friendly Lion » July 12th, 2016, 5:56 pm

I loved this episode!

Seeing more of Reirei and Goigoi was fantastic. They are my favorite Lion Guard villains. I was pleasantly surprised by the "When did the hyraxes move out?" exchange, because normally they would not directly mention the bad guys successfully eating other animals.

I loved the song, and I found Goigoi to be a surprisingly good singer.

I thought the aardwolves voices and designs were very well done, and I like their names.
A Friendly Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Elton John » July 12th, 2016, 10:24 pm

It had a few funny moments. The song was morbidly funny, a the juxtoposition of having a playful song about making the aardwolves the jackals meal while tricking them into thinking that the meal would be eaten together.

Things I noticed

-Simbas design is an improvement over his rotr design
-Bunga is slowly becoming more tolerable of a character
-seeing the pridelands at night was a nice change
-I liked simbas talk with kion. Very fatherly. I also adored the show of affection between the two. This is probably the best father/son moment in the entire show. It felt very mufasa-like.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby moonsugar33 » July 14th, 2016, 1:55 am

I really liked this episode! I thought the song was great, I really liked the lady aardwolves, and it was amazing to see the Pridelands at night.

The voice acting for the male aardwolf that was separated from the group was way too cheesy though :worriedbeshte:
moonsugar33

Pride Points: 9

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 14th, 2016, 5:48 am

[quote="moonsugar33"]I really liked this episode! I thought the song was great, I really liked the lady aardwolves, and it was amazing to see the Pridelands at night.

The voice acting for the male aardwolf that was separated from the group was way too cheesy though :worriedbeshte:[/quote]

:D Yes some night time FINALLY! I was wondering if they were ever going to do that, now if only we could get some lionesses in there.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby PridelandsPhantom » July 15th, 2016, 3:03 pm

I just watched this episode and really liked it a lot! :) It's nice to see Kion admitting he made a mistake using the roar, but I can easily see how they might think the aardwolves were hyenas. I like the jackals quite a bit especially Reirei and Goigoi especially their little exchanges. I love Goigoi's "Whatever you say, dear" line :lol: It is good to acknowledge that there are predators on the show who have to eat meat to survive. They are not being greedy just feeding themselves and their families. After all, lions are predators as well. I actually liked Fuli's reactions to Bunga eating termites as gross :D I also liked Simba in this episode showing his knowledge of the Pridelands and it was a very good father/son moment. I bet Timon and Pumbaa were taking advantage of the termite feast as well. I liked the song because it was a nice play on words.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Chavratheserval » July 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm

I just loved this episode! Most of you said it what I was thinking already so that's all.
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Next

Return to The Lion Guard