Janja and his gang

Janja and his gang

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 25th, 2016, 6:03 pm

ok the fact that the lion guard has to keep Janja out of the pridelands, makes me wonder, dont THEY need to eat too?, I mean they live were there is just bones but bone isnt enough for them, Im starting to feel bad for Janja, cause it seems his hyena clan dont get enough of the fare share its always no hunting for you Janja, Point is how else are they going to eat? :butterfly:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Janja and his gang

Postby zerodix » March 26th, 2016, 12:38 am

they don't get to eat. that is why they are always hungry.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 26th, 2016, 5:27 am

but they would not live long without food, how do they keep living? there has to be some logic to this really :roll: if you dont eat you die...well they may get to water but still, how do you explain this logically. I would have shared some of my food with Janja.

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gaze » March 26th, 2016, 6:39 am

they can probably hunt in the Outlands (just not nearly frequently enough) and occasionally steal from the Pridelands or pick up some dead things that must inevitably end up in their vicinity. enough to survive, but not enough to thrive. they jst can't be trusted to consistently hunt in the Pridelands w/out disrespecting everyone else and throwing things out of balance
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Elton John » March 26th, 2016, 6:43 am

As mentioned in 'return of the roar' they usually kill a lot more than what they need to survive and as such aren't welcome in the pridelands.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » March 28th, 2016, 6:42 pm

There are supposedly several inhabitants in the Outlands. As such there must be at least be enough food to keep everyone alive. Otherwise they would be too weak and sick to cause any trouble in The Pride Lands.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 28th, 2016, 10:30 pm

but then wouldn't seem like the hyenas are always hungry?

gothprincesskiara

Postby Rollo » March 29th, 2016, 11:05 am

Along with the obvious over-eating/hunting scenario, someone on Tumblr made a very good point that Janja's clan are probably allowed to eat the dying animals - i.e, the incurably sick ones. The problem may be that they tend to go for younger animals when they cause havoc and try to hunt, the otherwise healthy Pridelanders, and you can see why the Guard would want to stop them from doing that.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby SimbasGuard » March 31st, 2016, 4:57 am

It would be like having Meatloaf or having a Steak. Meatloaf is great. but if your neighbors always have Steak. You would be tempted to raid their fridge.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Squeely » April 18th, 2016, 1:43 pm

I honestly feel bad for them. Sure, they always overhunt in the Pridelands, but that's probably because they're bad at impulse control, or they just want as much food as possible so they don't always feel hungry. They're only young teenagers, trying to get by on their own. I could see myself saying "buck the Circle of Life, I'm getting all the food I can!" in their situation too.

It's worth pointing out, in SP Zira did say "Where we have little food". The Outlanders do have food, it's just a lot harder to come by.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to The Lion Guard