if you could have one wish for TLG.....

Re: if you could have one wish for TLG.....

Postby PrincessKiara » May 14th, 2016, 9:21 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]We know that Kovu, Vitani, and Nuka will appear on The Lion Guard this season. If Lion Guard intend to recon Lion King 2 out of existence I doubt these characters would be appearing at all. I want The Lion Guard to work with Lion King 2 not replace it.[/quote]

I agree with this. I don`t want/need TLG to fit nicely in with SP`s timeline (SP and TLK`s timelines certainly don`t add up).

I also agree with Kallo in that Mufasa and The Roar should not be overused. At the moment, it feels a refreshing change when Kion doesn`t use the roar to fix something. I know it`s his "super power," but it will get old real fast if it plays a part in every episode. As for Mufasa, I say use him sporadically, the times when Kion truly feels lost and in need of guidance, and can for some reason not get that from Nala or Simba.

Now, in answer to the OP`s question.

We had some interaction between Nala and Kiara in the last episode (Bunga and the King) and I really, really wish we`ll get more later on. They barely spoke in SP, and their lack of mother/daughter relationship/interaction has always bothered me. I know the focus is where it needs to be for Kiaras part in SP, but seeing her actually talk to her mother in TLG really warmed my heart. More, PLEASE.

Proper character development for Tifu and Zuuri, and more interaction between them and Kiara. Let us get to know these two new characters better, and let us see how Kiara acts around them. Are they really that close friends? Maybe have an episode centered more around these cubs and their friendships.

Sibling interaction between Kion and Kiara. We`ve had some, but I demand more. Disney siblings are few and far between, and a sibling dynamic is something many kids (which is after all the target audience) can relate to. Show Kiara and Kion fighting and making up, show them helping each other...

Backgrounds on the Guard - we don`t know much about Ono and Beshte yet.

My biggest wish is naturally for flashbacks/backstory to Mufasa and Scar (would love Sarabi and Sarafina to be in there too)
Visiting the Elephant Graveyard would be cool too (not sure if they`ve been there already, or just the Outlands?)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby zerodix » May 15th, 2016, 9:56 am

my wishlist:
the kovu vitani and nuka episode: please let them appear for real and no cave paintings :P
some flashback episode with scar/zira/hyenas that appear while rafiki tells their lion guard story in an episode.
an antagonist lion character for kion to rival with (with having a crush on a lioness or this antagonist beeing competitive in boabab ball games for example)
anything that includes new lion (or old lion) and or hyenas.
return of jasiri dogo and the jackals!

and i really hope that fuli meets her collegue in species XD
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » May 18th, 2016, 4:58 am

[quote="zerodix"]my wishlist:
the kovu vitani and nuka episode: please let them appear for real and no cave paintings :P[/quote]

I think that it is a safe bet that they will actually appear. If they were just going to be cave paintings, there would be no reason for their voice actors to return.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 18th, 2016, 1:15 pm

Not that I watch TLG that often, only sometimes out of boredom. But for now my only wish is for Bunga to die a slow, painful death.

Because seriously, Bunga must be retardedness incarnate.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby zerodix » May 18th, 2016, 4:55 pm

^that. and moar lions!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard