[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - What do you hope to see in The Lion Guard? — My Lion King Forum

What do you hope to see in The Lion Guard?

What do you hope to see in The Lion Guard?

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » August 25th, 2015, 4:39 am

I dunno. I think it'll be a good T.V movie, and i really want to see Kion and Kiara's relationship with one another. I would also like to see a mother-son kind of thing going on myself since the whole father-daughter thing was done already in Simba's Pride. I also want to see what kind of struggles Kion and friends will go through, and if they can actually work together till the end.
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Re: What do you hope to see in The Lion Guard?

Postby SimbasGuard » August 25th, 2015, 5:20 am

In adition to what you said KionofTheLionGuard I'd like too see how Vitani and Kovu have taken to life in The Pride Lands (although I know that Kion and his team will be the focus). I am also eager to see exactly what The role of The Lion Guard entails in The Pride Lands. As well as seeing how The Pride Lands interact with Lion Prides that are not their enemies.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on August 25th, 2015, 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » August 25th, 2015, 5:29 am

I want to see more of nala, so i guess I will be getting my wish.

I'm also interested in seeing a father/son dynamic between kion and simba plus the brother/sister dynamic between kiara and kion.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TheLionPrince » August 25th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Personally, I want to see more of the lion characters like Simba, Nala, Kiara, Kovu, and Vitani (if she appears). Father-son scenes with Simba and Kion will definitely feel nostalgic to the first film's father-son dynamic of Mufasa and Simba. Scenes of Kiara and Kion would be nice, and portray the positive relationship of royal siblings unlike Mufasa and Scar or Thor and Loki. Like SimbasGuard, I do want to see how Kovu, Vitani, and the former Outsiders have adjusted to life in the Pride Lands.

Lastly, I look forward to Scar's backstory with the Lion Guard, although I feel this will be a more drastic retconning. Simba's Pride retconned the original film too, but it was acceptable that Scar went as far as appointing a heir since the original film's filmmakers had a scene deleted of Scar contemplating having heirs.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 25th, 2015, 11:22 pm

Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 26th, 2015, 1:37 am

-New music with purpose (ie. no songs about how Kion is bored one day - Hello there, Littlefoot). Still not sure of the intro just yet, but I love It's A Beautiful Day.
-New characters!
-More of Simba in general.
-Some interesting animal facts. I always used to love reading up on the animals in the movie when I was younger.
-A character called Kopa. Not necessarily a lion cub - Just a character named Kopa. Just because the fandom reaction would be glorious.
:lol:
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Lauren » August 26th, 2015, 4:40 am

A mother-son relationship with Nala and Kion since the father-daughter relationship between Simba and Kiara was focused on a lot in the second film. Nala deserves more attention.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » August 26th, 2015, 4:46 am

[quote="Lauren"]A mother-son relationship with Nala and Kion since the father-daughter relationship between Simba and Kiara was focused on a lot in the second film. Nala deserves more attention.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Nala really didn't have many scenes in the second film, and i'd love to see her more in this.
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Postby SimbasGuard » August 27th, 2015, 7:27 am

I thought occurred to me a day or so ago, their is also the potential that we could see some more mother/daughter interaction between Nala and Kiara. That was something Lion King 2 didn't focus much on.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby FireAndSun » August 29th, 2015, 10:17 pm

As other people have mentioned, I would like to see more of Nala. She's been neglected in this franchise. Mostly, I want the show to stick the soul of the original characters as much as possible.
FireAndSun

Pride Points: 25

Next

Return to The Lion Guard