anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby Amadi_the_Guard » May 1st, 2016, 11:21 pm

Yeah. The Pridelands look quite big, and it's safe to assume that there's always some sort of trouble out there. I kinda imagine the lion guard has to deal with certain issues by acting, and sometimes using force, while the king or queen give orders, pass laws, and try to resolve conflicts peacefully. Kinda like when Kiara told Kion in 'Can't Wait to be Queen'. The exception to this rule is Mufasa, and to some degree Simba - neither had a lion guard during the original movie.
Amadi_the_Guard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Squeely » May 2nd, 2016, 12:42 am

I would assume that kings deal with these matters when there isn't a guard. That doesn't mean the guard is unnecessary, however. Having to divide his time between running off predators and his other kingly duties would likely render a king less productive.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 2nd, 2016, 4:22 am

[quote="Squeely"]I would assume that kings deal with these matters when there isn't a guard. That doesn't mean the guard is unnecessary, however. Having to divide his time between running off predators and his other kingly duties would likely render a king less productive.[/quote]

my thoughts exactly
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Aelwen » May 2nd, 2016, 4:41 pm

[quote]I mean, there was kind of a whole song about the stuff Simba needs to do as king[/quote]
Yeah...

"welcome birds from all around" - he welcomes new residents, ok.
"Grant gazelles their grazing ground" - this is the king's duty, I agree with this.

Some others sound really silly.
"bless any animal when they sneeze!" -WHAT???
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby Ashera » May 2nd, 2016, 5:03 pm

[quote="Aelwen"][quote]I mean, there was kind of a whole song about the stuff Simba needs to do as king[/quote]
Some others sound really silly.
"bless any animal when they sneeze!" -WHAT???[/quote]
We say "Bless you!" when someone sneezes, so I think it is normal gentility ;)
Ashera

Also known as Maisha-Iris

Pride Points: 3

Postby Aelwen » May 2nd, 2016, 5:06 pm

I know that but isn't it strange that THE KING must bless anyone?
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby Squeely » May 2nd, 2016, 7:41 pm

[quote="Aelwen"]I know that but isn't it strange that THE KING must bless anyone?[/quote]
In my opinion, no. It's not like saying "bless you" takes that much time or is that religious or anything. And Simba probably wouldn't go that far out of his way just to say "bless you", I'm sure it's more of a "Say bless you if you pass an animal that sneezes" kind of thing.

Squeely

Sassy cub

Postby Elton John » May 2nd, 2016, 8:59 pm

He's the highest authority in the pridelands, getting a blessing from him is a high honor.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby goody2shoes » May 3rd, 2016, 12:16 am

im going to try to get some lion guard toys or whatever tomorrow but i dont know what i will get i will say when i come back from the store what i get
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby Squeely » May 3rd, 2016, 12:54 am

Good luck, goody! Hope you find some cool stuff :)

Squeely

Sassy cub

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard