anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby goody2shoes » July 8th, 2016, 1:13 pm

[quote="Chavratheserval"]Okay guys, if you want to see the episode right now, and REALLY can't wait.... click the link for the new episode right now! Tell me what you think of the episode below! All i can say for no spoliers, is that this episode was a really good, and quite funny. :lol: http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Lion-Guard[/quote]
i will just wait to see it on tv. because those kind of places dont really work for me half the time. but its on today so i dont have much of a wait.
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 9th, 2016, 3:22 am

For anyone that was curious: Punda Milia's real name is Thurston, according to his VA!
http://lionguard.wikia.com/wiki/File:Thurston-memo.png
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby HasiraKali » July 9th, 2016, 6:01 am

I get that it's a tribute, but I think Punda is a much more fitting name for him. :P His reaction to not being eaten this episode was hilarious though.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby goody2shoes » July 9th, 2016, 1:12 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"]I get that it's a tribute, but I think Punda is a much more fitting name for him. :P His reaction to not being eaten this episode was hilarious though.[/quote]
so punda is the okopie? i didnt really here his name really.
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby Elton John » July 9th, 2016, 1:20 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"]I get that it's a tribute, but I think Punda is a much more fitting name for him. :P His reaction to not being eaten this episode was hilarious though.[/quote]

He's a bit snobbish so thurston to me is fitting as that name reminds me of the rich man from gilligans island.

Oh! So he's a tribute to that character. Makes sense.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby HasiraKali » July 9th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Well "punda" means ass, so... :P

"Milia" means striped. Zebra is literally "striped ass" in Swahili.

The okapi is Ajabu which means "remarkable". Makucha means claws.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby JackStover » July 9th, 2016, 5:29 pm

iTunes traditionally takes a season of a television program and divides it up into two volumes. If you want to buy the episodes, you have to buy each half of the season separately. Since episode 14 just aired, we're now in the second half of the season, so iTunes created a page for Volume 2. In doing that, they posted a new description that reveals some upcoming episode plots. These aren't all of the episodes. Just some of them.

[quote]Hevi kabisa! Join Kion and the rest of the Lion Guard as they continue to defend the Pride Lands. When he fears he’s lost control of his Roar, Kion vows to never use it again! Beshte makes a new friend, Fuli tries to reunite a baboon with its mother, and Ono meets his idol. And when Nala takes Kion and Kiara on a journey, Simba is left in charge of the Lion Guard. No matter what threatens the Circle of Life, till the Pride Lands’ end, the Lion Guards defend![/quote]
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby SimbasGuard » July 10th, 2016, 4:06 am

[quote="Elton John"]He's a bit snobbish so thurston to me is fitting as that name reminds me of the rich man from gilligans island.

Oh! So he's a tribute to that character. Makes sense.[/quote]

I knew that was the voice that was being Imitated It's neat to know that it was intentional.

I wonder if we will found out more about Fuli's backstory in her episode (I also wonder if Disney will try to pass off the Fuli episode as being an episode about something else).

I wonder who Ono's Idol could be? My first thought was Zazu but they must have met already.

Simba leading The Lion Guard, this will be good, I wonder how that will turn out?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » July 11th, 2016, 12:49 pm

that announcement makes it look like the "never roar again" ep will still air this 2nd half season
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby JackStover » July 29th, 2016, 2:15 pm

From the press site.

[quote]Friday, August 05
Original Series – Episode Premiere
The Lion Guard "The Trouble with Galagos"
(9:00 – 9:30 A.M. EDT)
The Lion Guard helps a leopard named Badili stand up to a bully who is challenging his territory.
*Jack McBrayer (Disney XD’s "Wander Over Yonder") guest stars as Badili.
TV-Y

Friday, August 26
Original Series – Episode Premiere
The Lion Guard "Janja‘s New Crew"
(9:00 – 9:30 A.M. EDT)
Janja replaces Chungu and Cheezi with two new hyenas in an attempt to sideline the Lion Guard.
TV-Y[/quote]
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard