anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby zerodix » February 2nd, 2016, 3:39 pm

so "eye of the beholder" will be the next episode, for this coming Friday. I conclude it is about Ono losing half of his Eyesight temporarily. Then the episode next week Friday, will be the kumapatra celebration (don't hurt me if i am wrong, lol) with the jackals appearing. amirite?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Jammy » February 3rd, 2016, 3:15 am

I got a season pass on itunes finally! I can't wait to watch the last two episodes (after some homework, of course). It was a real pain trying to get it, but it's totally going to be worth it.
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby JackStover » February 5th, 2016, 3:59 pm

I was watching the most recent episode on Disney's official livestream and there was a preview for next week's episode at the end. Couldn't pause or rewind, but I tried to take screenshots of the jackals for next week's episode. They didn't turn out right. Reirei has her mouth open in one and her head cut off in the other. Sorry, folks.

JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Squeely » February 6th, 2016, 2:55 am

^Oh my goodness so many puppies! Too cute!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 6th, 2016, 3:54 am

I dont like there noses
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Jammy » February 7th, 2016, 12:56 am

Omg, they are so cute, I can't wait!
Jammy

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasGuard » February 7th, 2016, 5:03 am

I think the Jackals look good.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Carl » February 7th, 2016, 7:21 am

Just a random note about a seven year old's perspective on TLG:

My cousin has watched through Can't Wait to be Queen; his favorite characters are Kion, Fuli, and Jasiri. He finds Tiifu and Zuri highly annoying. He says Bunga is "a failure." His favorite episode is Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots. He hates "Janja and his hyenas and all the bad guys, that vulture too." He loves Zazu and "all the good guys." His favorite song so far is "Sisi Ni Sawa" and he asks me to play it for him often. He's also very fond of "Tonight We Strike."
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Squeely » February 7th, 2016, 8:39 am

^Your cousin has good taste.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Rollo » February 7th, 2016, 12:07 pm

^ I second that! :lol:

Also, regarding the jackals and the upcoming episode, does anyone have any ideas as to who Jackal Style will be sung to? I've been thinking about it lately. Why would they sing it in front of Kion, since it's essentially giving away their master-plan? Are they singing it to the audience, or maybe even to Janja's clan, letting him in one of their techniques? Maybe Janja and the hyenas will try being 'nice' out.
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard