TLG/TLG:RoTR in Europe

Re: TLG/TLG:RoTR in Europe

Postby nathalie » January 14th, 2016, 11:00 am

It doesn't matter Belgium is only 3 hours away from you, lol.

I may have understood their message wrong though
I took it as of January, but they said 'voorjaar'.
So that could from now up until June. But at least they said it was coming.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Marizzle » January 15th, 2016, 11:46 pm

Disney Portugal just confirmed to me that TLG: RoTR will be premiering in February, on Disney Junior Portugal. The confirmation was given to me on a reply to a comment I made, on a Facebook post of Disney Portugal. :D
On the post, it stands "The weekend is arriving on the Pridelands.", then the picture says "It's Friday". :lol:
Attachments
Sem Título.png
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby LittleRolox3 » January 22nd, 2016, 12:11 pm

The Lion Guard will air on Feb 8th In UK
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Rollo » January 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

^ Sweet!
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby Marizzle » January 26th, 2016, 1:38 am

A promotional video featuring "Zuka Zama" was released on Disney Junior Portugal (Channel) and the Disney Portugal Facebook page! Personally, I enjoyed it, after a few hearings...I guess that I was too used to Bunga's original voice. :P I also added the lyrics and its translation on the video's description, although I'm not 100% sure about these. As soon as more songs and/or the full version of this one comes out, I'll post it. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnDr0nfZ-vE&
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 26th, 2016, 3:05 pm

^How awesome! :D

Also, UK have their site open at long last:
http://disneyjunior.disney.co.uk/the-lion-guard
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 29th, 2016, 1:45 am

I know it's not Europe, but India get their premiere on Saturday!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Marizzle » February 5th, 2016, 6:39 pm

I finally got some info about the Portuguese release of "The Lion Guard: Return of The Roar"! The movie will premiering on Disney Junior Portugal, on the 27th February at 10h. :D
Supposedly, the Disney Facebook page stated that they had no info about the premiere, but, on a visit to Disney Store today, I found this:
Attachments
tlg.jpg
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » February 8th, 2016, 1:38 am

Was just released in Greece
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Rollo » February 8th, 2016, 12:11 pm

Return of the Roar is premiering tonight in the UK on Disney Junior at 5.30pm. :zukazama:
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard