RUMOR: Kovu is dead by the time 'the lion guard' happens?

Re: RUMOR: Kovu is dead by the time 'the lion guard' happens

Postby KiovuLove » September 3rd, 2015, 3:23 pm

I Thought they had kiara voiced by Sarah hyland

Nevermind just checked. It did used to say that on imbd though
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby HereWeStand » September 3rd, 2015, 5:05 pm

Either Disney is going for some surprise or there's something up with the role, but I hiiiighly doubt they'd actually kill off Kovu. It just seems ridiculously unwarranted and out of place, you know?
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » September 3rd, 2015, 7:17 pm

^ This.

Yeh I don't think they'd kill him off :/.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 4th, 2015, 4:11 am

i just hope they dont, but if they dont include him then I all I can say is oh well........ wait what am I saying?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » September 4th, 2015, 5:54 am

Even with the new elements that The Lion Guard is adding to The Lion King Mythos, I doubt that Lion King 2 will be ignored. Why else would Kiara even be in it, much less as Kion's older sibling and heiress to the throne.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby 7LionkingFreak » September 4th, 2015, 2:07 pm

Eden Riegel who is the new Kiara played On a tv show soap opera
called All my children on that show her characters name was Bianca she a great actress. Her voice sounds close to the tone of Kiara ' s voice played by Neve Campbell. I think she'll do a good job as Kiara.
Last edited by 7LionkingFreak on September 4th, 2015, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Greatest Love Of All
7LionkingFreak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby KiovuLove » September 4th, 2015, 5:26 pm

What if disney does have a surprise? How about we talk about that?

All I could think of is maybe they have their own pride and kiara visits every so often
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby zerodix » September 4th, 2015, 7:00 pm

Yeah, it could be that disney keeps some things in the big hat. Maybe even more lion characters will be revealed! I am curious and excited
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby 7LionkingFreak » September 4th, 2015, 9:05 pm

Eden Riegel can also sing which is a plus for Disney they don't have to scout out singers if they have Kiara singing. But I hoping Zira will come back I don't think she died in Simba's Pride. Is it just me or did anyone else see Zira's paw hold on to a log before they cut back to Kiara. to me Zira is the only thing we got going for a villain in Lion Guard it has to be more then just hyenas
The Greatest Love Of All
7LionkingFreak

Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » September 5th, 2015, 5:33 am

[quote="KiovuLove"]What if disney does have a surprise? How about we talk about that?

All I could think of is maybe they have their own pride and kiara visits every so often[/quote]

If Kovu and Kiara have their own Pride, Kiara would no longer be The Future Queen of The Pride Lands. That would make Kion The Future King of The Pride Lands.

[quote="7LionkingFreak"]Is it just me or did anyone else see Zira's paw hold on to a log before they cut back to Kiara. to me Zira is the only thing we got going for a villain in Lion Guard it has to be more then just hyenas[/quote]

Zira's paw was above the water before being pulled under, I suppose she could have held onto a log, but if she survived. Would the Hyenas want to team up with Scar's follower, considering that Scar tried to blame Mufasa's murder on them?

A thought (Please note that I did not say a good thought) that I had, is that perhaps Kovu is believed to be dead, but is actually being held captive by The Hyenas. Eventually The Lion Guard will find and rescue him. :ehh:
Last edited by SimbasGuard on September 5th, 2015, 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard