KM's Lion King Collection

KM's Lion King Collection

Postby KiarasMate » February 19th, 2010, 10:20 am

Okay, so I can't recall if I've posted links to my two LK Colection videos here on MLK or not. I probably have but I'm too lazy to go searching to be certain and there's no harm in posting them again in my den I suppose. lol. Anyways, I made these two videos mainly for a Tag Video on YouTube but it ran way too long to even fit into one video so I ended up splitting it into two parts. I don't really have a big LK collection but I still think it's a decent size I guess. ^^ So for those of you who are curious to see what I have, or want to hear my awful voice *shudders* then feel free to watch the following vids. :) My collection really hasn't grown much since these vids were made, as money really isn't something I have much of these days but yeah, hope you all enjoy a little look at my TLK goodies. ^^ If I happen to add any items in the future and have the means of posting a pic of them, I'll update this thread as need be but for now, that probably won't be happening any time soon. ^^ Feel free to comment though if you want to. :)

KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: KM's Lion King Collection

Postby LionkingLover » February 19th, 2010, 7:01 pm

Nice collection! OMG! I looked up Lion King collections on youtube and saw this! I didnt know it was you! Thats soooo cool! Anyway nice collection! Hehehe! Hope to get alot of items like you!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Pride Points: 0

Postby YFWE » February 19th, 2010, 7:11 pm

That is such a lovely collection you have there! Pretty substantial; I think I have maybe a hundreth of the stuff you have, LOL. That's pretty darn cool. And your voice is fine, this being the first time I've heard it. You sound pretty cool >:D
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby LionkingLover » February 19th, 2010, 7:30 pm

When you were showing the board game and you were like "Fun Fun Fun!" that made me crack up! Good job putting that in!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiarasMate » February 19th, 2010, 7:41 pm

Thank you both LKL and YFWE. ^^ Glad you both liked my LK Collection and I appreciate the feedback. :) lol YFWE, thanks buddy. ^^ Glad you don't find my voice as bad sounding as I do. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby LionkingLover » February 19th, 2010, 10:33 pm

It just made me laugh! My friend is coming over so I called and told her! She laughed and was like "Show me it when I come over!" So..... yea!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Postby Simbaholikov » February 24th, 2010, 11:51 pm

Impressive collection!
I don't see anything wrong with your voice, I think it's great :)
Most hilarious parts were with the cubby Simba cookie jar thing. Simba: "I can't wait to be king!" You: "I can't wait for you to be quiet.." and the pez container "Lift up his head, get out the candy, and eat it and.. probably die." Left me laughing for about 5 minutes, good job! :)
Simbaholikov

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 25th, 2010, 12:11 am

:omg: KM, you have a much larger TLK collection than me, but still, is a great collection you have there
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby thanigraphics » February 25th, 2010, 12:21 am

so those are yours! I've seen your videos a while ago, when I was searching "tlk collection" on youtube! lol, now I know who owns them :) Awesome collection btw :chumvi:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasMate » February 25th, 2010, 12:33 am

Thank you guys and gals for your nice comments. ^^ Glad you like the collection and I appreciate the feedback. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Next

Return to Marketplace