What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Re: What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Postby mamaprince » September 17th, 2012, 11:26 am

[quote="nathalie"]You bought all that? Wauw.

About the hoodie, that is really strange. When I was there in May, they still had heaps of them. The theater has 2 gift shops though. Really strange.[/quote]

hehe . yes i did ! : :-o but the sad thing is i forgot some of them. :droopyears:
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby nathalie » October 1st, 2012, 6:37 pm

This arrived today.
Ordered it online from the UK site. As it was cheaper like that then bying it at our own Disney Store in Antwerp :o

nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Scar1492x » October 8th, 2012, 12:05 am

went to a flea market today, Bought the bone china simba, scar statue, Series 1 and 2 of the skybox cards, some welches cups, the Six New Adventurers book series and the lion king genesis game, all for under 20 bucks! :fly:
Scar1492x

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby TimonLotso » October 12th, 2012, 12:04 am

[quote="nathalie"]
Image[/quote]
My reaction:
Hula Timon was purchased on August 5th, 2011.
Hula Pumbaa was purchased on August 25, 2011.
TimonLotso
♥The Most Fabulous Sheep♥

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I shall help you all!

Nickname(s): Queen Lanolin
Pride Points: 2

Postby ScarsLove » October 20th, 2012, 5:14 am

I didn't buy them today but I while I was looking through boxes of stuff my mother packed for me before we moved. I found my old Nala plush, Simba plush's, Adult Kovu plush and "Sarabi" plush but it looks more like Sarafina/Nala.

http://s.ecrater.com/stores/219802/4f83 ... 19802n.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 5a0nai.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0X2UTDE854U/T ... -48529.jpg

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/ ... jg6q_g.jpg

I can't find a picture for the Adult Kovu plush :roll:

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby nathalie » October 20th, 2012, 8:01 pm

No, that's a very desirable Sarabi & cub Simba plush. I would hold on to that one if I were you.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby ShweleBaba » October 21st, 2012, 12:04 pm

Well, I didn't buy it myself...but I pointed out a huge stuffed Simba at the store and two of my best friends bought it for me as an early birthday present! That was last December, and unfortunately the last TLK related item I've gotten in awhile...

Je sais que derrière les nuages va naître un grand soleil!
ShweleBaba
Siyakubongela

Busa Simba, busa Simba!

Postby HasiraKali » October 22nd, 2012, 2:29 am

I bought a cute Nala plushie at Target today. I already have the Simba that goes with her, but I'd not seen Nala before. She's soft and has a pink flower by her ear.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Jazzy B Bunny » November 9th, 2012, 12:00 am

I just bought the 34" Mufasa and 16" Nala plush from Disney store USA... Not looking forward to the customs charges :oops:
Jazzy B Bunny

Postby nathalie » November 9th, 2012, 7:16 am

Hope you don't have to pay much. Customs are far more strict when the holidays are coming.

One of my last purchases was a lion king mosaic puzzle.
Really cool, it's made out of movie screens.
To bad they only used like, 3 different scenes over and over again.
But a cool puzzle none the less!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace