Unnamed book/comic adult lion characters

Re: Unnamed book/comic adult lion characters

Postby Nadra » November 10th, 2009, 7:53 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]It's kinda confusing, because in a comic, it says that Simba had another uncle. O_o[/quote]
Uh, which comic do you mean?
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 10th, 2009, 8:02 pm

''An unusual choir''
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nadra » November 10th, 2009, 8:08 pm

Oh, I see. I think "the uncle" was Sarabi's brother.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 6th, 2009, 7:29 pm

Now that I think of it, it does sounds more logical to be Sarabi's brother, even through the uncle id the splitting image of Mufasa. I mean, it's ''a tale of TWO brothers'', not three. :/
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simba » December 6th, 2009, 8:46 pm

[quote="Akril"]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249 ... SPAP13.gif
Same case with this lioness.[/quote]

actually, I don't think those 2 are supposed to match up. she matches a female cub with cheeks like her that you can see in the attachment that I grabbed from level 1 of the game.
Image7.png
cubbies on level 1
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Akril » December 6th, 2009, 10:54 pm

[quote="Simba"][quote="Akril"]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249 ... SPAP13.gif
Same case with this lioness.[/quote]

actually, I don't think those 2 are supposed to match up. she matches a female cub with cheeks like her that you can see in the attachment that I grabbed from level 1 of the game.[/quote]

Actually, they did match up. On level 3, the lionesses and their cubs aren't exact copies of each other, and you have to match them up by the sound of their roars instead of their resemblance to each other. In this case, that lioness was that cub's mother.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby Ushujaa » April 8th, 2010, 3:38 am

nice job on this i was looking at a few of them, it's interesting to see all the lions we didn't see in the movie :D
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2010, 1:50 pm

Some of the designs in the comic books look really odd.. Lionesses with white eyes? Don't even get me started on that SP active play game..
KopsTheTerminator

Previous

Return to Marketplace