For Sale: Mattel Outlanders Nuka Vitani & Kovu MIB with tags

For Sale: Mattel Outlanders Nuka Vitani & Kovu MIB with tags

Postby Nesferxty » March 15th, 2012, 10:29 am

I've put this set up for sale on my Collectors Quest but thought it might be worth putting it on here too :D

I have feedback on eBay (100%) and MLP forums. I will also put this set as a BIN on eBay if a buyer would prefer to do that for eBay protection policies and what not :)

This is my MIB set of the Outlander cubs made by mattel:

(background shaded out because I took it on my desk at work)

I am selling this set because I already have doubles of these beanies loose and its much more fun to display those rather than this poor box just sat on a shelf so i'm sure someone here would give them a better home :) I just can't bring my self to open them as the set is so rare now, especially in this condition.

I'm not sure what to ask for them as prices seem to vary and i've never actually seen one in this condition for sale before so please just make me an offer! I do reserve the right not to sell them if I do not get an offer I like

Thanks for looking!
Nesferxty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

20 and still obsessed with TLK!

Pride Points: 0

Re: For Sale: Mattel Outlanders Nuka Vitani & Kovu MIB with

Postby nathalie » March 15th, 2012, 10:42 am

Wauw, I would totally love these!
But I think shipping to my place would cost 5 times as much :(
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Nesferxty » March 15th, 2012, 11:10 am

Not really as you are in the EU, same as me :D I had a quick nosey and Signed For post would cost about £9 so not too much
Nesferxty

Postby nathalie » March 15th, 2012, 11:24 am

That's not too much indeed.

I'm gonna have to think about it, I'm out of a job at the moment, have a London trip coming up in May, need to see if I can spare something, haha!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby Nesferxty » March 15th, 2012, 12:00 pm

Thats ok :) They will probably be around for a while as i'm not desperate to sell them. I hope you enjoy your trip to London, even though I live in England i've never been to the capital! Make sure you visit the biggest disney store in Europe on Oxford Street if you get chance!
Nesferxty

Postby nathalie » March 15th, 2012, 1:17 pm

Oooh, I will!

It'll be my 6th time now in London :)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Return to Marketplace