Help me out!

Re: Help me out!

Postby nathalie » January 27th, 2012, 12:12 am

[quote="cleargreenwater"]Oh wow, that's a very neat frame.

The lithograph came in a set of 4 with (I think) the deluxe VHS collector edition. I know I've seen it included in a set of four quite often, at least.
[/quote]

If you mean this VHS box, then: no, it wasn't part of it.
I have this box (the picture on this site was made by me, so it's my box really, lol), and it contains a set of litho's which are paintings/drawings.
Each box contains the same set.

http://www.disneyinfo.nl/forum/profiler ... 635&uid=84
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Vector » January 27th, 2012, 12:30 am

Are there any lithographs in The Lion King 3D Diamond Edition?
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector

Postby nathalie » January 27th, 2012, 12:33 am

I can't remember if it was a set or just 1.
Because I pre-ordered my copy at the Disneystore in Antwerp, and got this 1 quite large litho, sealed in an anvelope.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Previous

Return to Marketplace