UK WH Smith TLK Magazine!

UK WH Smith TLK Magazine!

Postby SophieCub » November 22nd, 2011, 7:40 pm

For all you lion king fans in the UK listen up! I was in WH Smith looking at the magazines when something caught my eye. It was a LK Magazine. I never bought it because I wasn't allowed but I was very suprised to see it. It was a bit childish but I'm sure you can look in the shop and look for it. It had a little game with it and I think some stickers. Just thought I'd let you know! ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Re: UK WH Smith TLK Magazine!

Postby FlipMode » November 22nd, 2011, 7:44 pm

It also tells you about it in the diamond edition box, derp.
Erm yeah it is in pretty much every shop that you would expect to see it in around here (including newsagents), decided not to get it though, based on the fact that it probably does not have much to do with the films or their plot and is likely just pages of colouring in XD
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SophieCub » November 22nd, 2011, 10:31 pm

Yeah, thats another reason I never bought it xD Colour in Simba time! 8D
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby SweetNala » November 25th, 2011, 2:21 pm

Awe I live in the US :(
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby SophieCub » November 26th, 2011, 12:39 am

I'm sure if you looked in any newsagents it would be there. ;)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby WindAnnWise » December 4th, 2011, 7:11 pm

Maybe it is in the U.S., we just don't know it yet!
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Return to Marketplace